Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
ibd880EA3hQbs2.png
:dead:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
:salute: to Ghost putting in that work. Even the cook got it in. Dude swag was immaculate.
We need a gif of dude coming out with the giant butcher's knife over his shoulder
Allister Thorne is a real nikka. Ain't no bytch in him like Janos Slynt. :pacspit: Slynt hiding with a woman and a baby.
Him and Lord Snow put in work. Imagine if they were both at the bottom at the time the wildlings breached the gate, they would've slaughtered the wildlings with enough time to go chop that giant down in the tunnel :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i was ready to hate brehs.. the nightswatch storyline has been my least favorite by far for 4 straight seasons.. its like the spurs of westeros..i just can't fukk with em.

but by the end of this ep the whole thing grew on me..thats how good this show is.. even had some touching moments like ygrittes death or when they were readin the vows when the giant came crashing through the gate

ps 1000 pages :blessed:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
gangsta-lean-pour-liquor-o.gif

To all the protectors of the realm

To the homie that got merked by that big ass arrow

To Pip taking an arrow to the neck like a turkey

To the homie that thought it was a good idea to poke an exploding barrel

To the 6 who put their lives on the line against that big ass Giant

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I like the Whattheflick reviews a lot more when Anna isn't on there. She annoys me to no end.

To be quite honest, they're all starting to annoy me all around. I just wish they would be consistent with who reviews it. I can't give them too hard a time for not remembering all of the names or plot points but sometimes it's cringeworthy.

You forget joffrey
Too

Yes they are the best characters because most the writing has been focused around them

Jon snow story moves at a snail s pace and he is removed from the main scene

The dragon ho is the same

If tyrion dies the show is over because he has had more involvement in scenes then anyone

This may have been replied to in the 20 pages that I skipped over but stories shift characters all the time.

Did anyone really care about Robb before Ned got thrown in the dungeon? Stannis was only mentioned by name in the first season and now people stan him hard as they can.

They've been setting up the Boltons for quite some time now. As long as the characters are there and backed up, the story can find a place to shift and have you rooting for anyone you like.