Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
tumblr_n0hoon1P311r9h4heo2_1280.jpg

:wow::banderas:
Instagraming in the 7 kingdom :dahell:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

She so delicious looking, like chicken wings with a side of fries on a hot ass Sunday night nikka !!! Breh, we re-watching season 1...wifey saw the scene with Khaleesi climbing into that hot tub the other day. She hit me with "I'm no lesbot but I'd do things to her" :krs::krs::krs:

Now its only a matter of time before wifey comes across miss right...I mean miss "close enough to Khaleesi, she'll do" comes along :shaq:

House gon be like
5thbertno5dnq1phpe81u29m7.320x240x150.gif
, but imagine a nikka:stylin: in the middle and one of them is darker:russ:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think Rhaegar Targaryen is his father. Some of the extended history has Rhaegar wooing Lyanna and then running off with her some time later. It could be that she fell for him and spread them lips for him. She gave Ned Jon and had him promise to look after him. I'm assuming it'd have been more acceptable for Ned to have a b*stard seed than for Lyanna to have gotten knocked up by Rhaegar after being promised to Robert Baratheon.
Holllllly fuuuuuuuuuck. It makes so much more sense than I thought it would after first seeing that thought. I'm reading the books now, but I'm only halfway through the first. Anyone complaining about the book readers having that much of an edge, pretty sure this is a theory that anyone who watches the show could have came up with also for real. That just blew mah fukkkkin mind though lol. But...

If Snow is a Targaryen, why does he pretty mch only have Stark features? I mean, even in the book it was stated that he looks more like Ned than any of his full blooded children.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Holllllly fuuuuuuuuuck. It makes so much more sense than I thought it would after first seeing that thought. I'm reading the books now, but I'm only halfway through the first. Anyone complaining about the book readers having that much of an edge, pretty sure this is a theory that anyone who watches the show could have came up with also for real. That just blew mah fukkkkin mind though lol. But...

If Snow is a Targaryen, why does he pretty mch only have Stark features? I mean, even in the book it was stated that he looks more like Ned than any of his full blooded children.
That's the flaw in the theory. Targaryens pretty much are blonde. Thing is, Targaryens are notorious for inbreeding, which is probably why they've shown so little diversity thus far. (My theory).
As for why Jon looked more like a Stark than the other Stark kids. I just chalked it up to the Tully's having strong genetic traits.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's the flaw in the theory. Targaryens pretty much are blonde. Thing is, Targaryens are notorious for inbreeding, which is probably why they've shown so little diversity thus far. (My theory).
As for why Jon looked more like a Stark than the other Stark kids. I just chalked it up to the Tully's having strong genetic traits.
Then where did Arya's traits come about? Only reason I'm asking and being such a prick about it is because in reading the book, they seem to make really big deals about the characters facial features and what not. I feel like its important. But I still think that theory is probably the best I've heard in terms of just how much of a chance it has of being true. I think its probably true, but doesn't explain Arya still. Snow not being blonde is a decent kink in it though

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Then where did Arya's traits come about? Only reason I'm asking and being such a prick about it is because in reading the book, they seem to make really big deals about the characters facial features and what not. I feel like its important. But I still think that theory is probably the best I've heard in terms of just how much of a chance it has of being true. I think its probably true, but doesn't explain Arya still. Snow not being blonde is a decent kink in it though
there Is no flaw in johns appearance, in fact it adds proof. The book states that Arya looks like Lyanna, and it states that John looks like Arya. Targaryens have a weak seed so John inherited Lyannas dominant traits. And Arya is the only one who got the Stark look between Ned/Cat while all the other Stark kids got the dominant Tully genes

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
there Is no flaw in johns appearance, in fact it adds proof. The book states that Arya looks like Lyanna, and it states that John looks like Arya. Targaryens have a weak seed so John inherited Lyannas dominant traits. And Arya is the only one who got the Stark look between Ned/Cat while all the other Stark kids got the dominant Tully genes
:wow:

You and my dude @Scott Summers :salute:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Nah. You're not being a prick. It's actually good to have convos about something other than sets. :laugh:

This guy gets it. This is my line of reasoning as well. :salute:
And like I believe, if the man put his life on his honor (literally), I really doubt he's smashing random bar wenches and besmirching his marriage just because.