Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I forgot about those DVD histories. Those definitely are a great reference for show-only watchers

Not sure what you mean by "trying too hard" though. Trying for what? To inform you that there is a whole world of interesting shyt out there to explore?
Trying too hard to root out the people who spoil to where you cant even discuss past events. Trust me I've been involved in previous season threads and I understand where you come from...but an honest discussion about past, present, and future that nobody knows about(even book readers) can be had......plus it would be kind of overkill to make a new thread just about theories .

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Trying too hard to root out the people who spoil to where you cant even discuss past events. Trust me I've been involved in previous season threads and I understand where you come from...but an honest discussion about past, present, and future that nobody knows about(even book readers) can be had......plus it would be kind of overkill to make a new thread just about theories .
I already said I forgot about the History of Westeros DVD extras, but other than that
:stopitslime:
There needs to be people to watch for spoilers who actually know what is a spoiler and what isn't. If it was just show watchers in this thread then of course it wouldn't be needed, but the reality is that there are like 5-10 show watchers that post here and everyone else is a book reader either openly or in disguise. All it takes is one person to spoil major shyt (happened very recently in another thread by accident where multiple show watchers got spoiled on a major upcoming event). And I see book readers constantly dropping little slick messages on some I-know-what-you-don't-know vibe and those people need to be weeded out too.

The reality is that people like me who try too hard are saving people like you from getting the show ruined for them. So I can gladly bounce out of any and all spoiler warning conversations and I will be back to laugh at you when you get a major plot point ruined and are:umad:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Target has sneak peek at animated history, “Battle of Qohor”
battle-of-qohor-animated-history.jpg

Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season is coming in two weeks. But today you can get an early look at one of the animated histories on the set, courtesy of Target.com.

The animated history that Target is previewing is the Battle of Qohor, an epic battle between Dothraki and Unsullied, as told by Jorah Mormont. Check it out at Target’s website.
http://www.target.com/c/game-of-thr...y14c0036v000124i004668_null&force-full-site=1

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

amazed-confused-reaction-o.gif

Wait...
Do y'all know what this means

We are about to get fukking blessed with a lot of animated feature back stories

Fat-FSU-Guy-Celebration.gif

Battle of Qohar!

whats next...?

Greyjoys Rebellion
or even
The story of Aegon the Conqueror
(I want to see him burn Herrenhall to shyt)

GRRM talks a potential prequel
This tells me the show will catch up to the books
But I wont care if I get a Great Prequel season
http://www.vulture.com/2013/07/comic-con-george-rr-martin-game-thrones-prequel.html

I also would like them to do a prequel animated movie on something​

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's all good to post the history and Lore of Westeros in here but you cant discuss events that's apart of that history and lore....doesn't make since.

:comeon:

:pachaha:

as far as that theory, its not even a sure thing among book readers but there are details that point to the theory that can be taken as spoilers which is why its kind of dangerous to openly discuss theories in a show only thread.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The Unsullied may have won, but Got damn if the Dothraki weren't a problem themselves though.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
On theories: some people use theories to spoil stuff. So far I think this thread has been very safe, and nothing has really been spoiled unless I'm forgetting something. But yea, if you want to discuss theories based off the lore or DVD extras just remember that not everyone wants to see that stuff not tagged in here.

I suppose the Jon Snow parentage thing is fine considering it has to do with Robert's Rebellion, but I agree it should be spoiled tagged just in case people get upset.