Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Then again, I only just started reading the books. Halfway through the first one though. Hopefully finish this weekend. Interesting really just how much dialogue from the show is taken from the book. I mean, certain scenes are word for fukking word. It's like I"m reading a screenplay. Guess you really couldn't improve upon some of Martin's shyt. I just love the extra characterization. Being able to hop inside of different characters heads. And although Stannis hasn't shown up in the book yet, just how they're talking about the motherfukker reminds me that he's not someone to fukk around with. Stannis does not play. Can't wait to keep this ish goin.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Can't :pacspit: a set that tries to take shyt without backstabbin nikkas(Lannisters :ufdup:)
Word. They were really gully. The iron price is some real G shyt.

forreal. how much have you read?
None. :guilty:
I'm not a big spoiler guy (I'm a fan of the story itself than any surprises or anything), so I have already read many of the book summaries. Once I'm done with grad school apps,I'll get around to reading the books.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Balon was trying to take over the North (again) when he realized Robb Stark & the North were off fighting a war. Book 4 goes into the Greyjoy stuff, so maybe this season or next will :manny:
According to ASOFAI wiki site & Wikipedia, The upcoming Season 4 covers the second half of Book 3.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
According to ASOFAI wiki site & Wikipedia, The upcoming Season 4 covers the second half of Book 3.
No spoilers, parts of book 4 and 5 are in this season, there isnt enough material left in book 3 to take up an entire season. It is 2/3rds finished already. Reason book 5 comes into play also is because some characters are missing from book 4 due to split narratives which doesnt work for tv.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No spoilers, parts of book 4 and 5 are in this season, there isnt enough material left in book 3 to take up an entire season. It is 2/3rds finished already. Reason book 5 comes into play also is because some characters are missing from book 4 due to split narratives which doesnt work for tv.
Link? I haven't read an article that says that, But I do remember TV critic Dan Fienberg from Hitfix.com & "The Firewall & Iceberg Podcast" mentioned that Season 3 covered 2/3 of the 3rd book.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
[quote="satam55, post: 7280840, member: 5059]Link? I haven't read an article that says that, But I do remember TV critic Dan Fienberg from Hitfix.com & "The Firewall & Iceberg Podcast" mentioned that Season 3 covered 2/3 of the 3rd book.[/quote]

I have no link, but there is stuff from books 4 and 5 in the trailer. Also, there is a spoiler casting you wouldnt want to read about that confirms book 5 material.

It will probably just be small parts and only be for a couple characters whose remaining book 3 material isnt enough.