OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So you missed a dozen or so running back from the initial encounter with the wights then? :francis:
Are you going to be obtuse and miss the part where I said, let’s say 100 or so made it back...her Dothraki army was tens of thousands deep. Even spotting them a hunnid in no way matches the numbers that popped up in episode 4 and 5....she had a whole herd of them ride thru KL and you talking “did you not see a dozen of them” :what:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LMAO

THEY CANT EVEN KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE.

:comeon: NO ONE IN THIS THREAD
SAID DANY SHOULD RANDOMLY
KILL THE INNOCENT PPL OF KL.

:devil:
:evil:

I'll come out and say that I wanted to see her burn that shyt to the ground after they beheaded ole girl and killed that dragon. I never felt any sympathy for those people because of how dumb they are. Cersei caused so much fukkery in that city that it blows my mind how she wasn't over thrown.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Aye man? Did you just throw in a spoiler (I edited it out)
:what: huh? What was a spoiler? Jon fukking Song of Ice and Fire Snow, an inarguable main character, has had zero storyline this season, dude has been a plot device more than an actual character. It’s ridiculous how unimportant he’s been thus far

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, go rewatch that scene where she lands and the bells are going off.

That’s the best acting Clarke has done in 3 seasons.

That bytch got her first real taste of burning shyt, not just a train of supplies, not just some slavers....she got to finally, FINALLY rolls up on Kings Landing, the place her “birth right” was “taken” from her....to the place where her father was killed...to the place where Cersi was hiding after killing one of her babies and beheading her best friend....to a place crawling with people who didn’t love her, who didn’t trust her, who would only fear her.....and she saw that shyt, she saw that she had won, and she went balls deep in that victory lap, riding high on blood lust.

That’s was 8 seasons of frustration pouring out in dragon fire Breh.

That shyt was fantastic lmao.

That was a “fukk all y’all for taking my home from me and acting like I’m the one who’s crazy for wanting it back” type move :ufdup:

Daps
Arya really gonna tell that woman she would die if she stayed inside the house and then ten seconds after dragging her out she gets stabbed and set on fire

:mjlol: fax

Jamie breaks his oath because the mad king was about to massacre everyone

Also Jamie: Ehh I don’t really give a fukk about these people. I just want to bang Cersie

Jamie broke his oath cause the mad king ordered him to chop off his daddy's head

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They gonna have to move the capital to Highgarden because they cant fix all that shyt in her lifetime. Not to mention she killed the workforce.
This is almost an aside, but King's Landing has always been in need of being rebuilt. It started off as a little fort on a hill for Aegon. People started building little hovels and hastily built gates and walls around it and it quickly became a city with thousands and thousands of people without the infrastructure or planning to handle the sudden growth. Because the central city planning involved with the construction of the city (or the lack thereof) was so poor, the city eventually became the ugly, inefficient city that it is now, with crooked cobbled streets that are too narrow, wooden shacks built on top of each other, and a huge sanitation problem. It's the youngest major city but has the worst sewage, so bad that Olenna always comments that you can smell shyt from miles away:scusthov: The pipes carry shyt from the Red Keep to the river, but the pipes overflow during rains and the shyt literally floods flea bottom:scust: Cities like Old Town and the cities in Essos put King's Landing to shame in terms of architecture, wide paved roads/streets, sanitation, sewage systems, clean drinking water, market squares, and overall management of their population, etc which is pretty bad for the capital of the seven kingdoms:francis:

King Jaehaerys took out loans from the Iron Bank to pay for improvements to the city, but the most time and coin was put into constructing the dragon pit, monuments, Red Keep, and the King's Road. It was kind of too late to fix the city at large aside from widening some streets, without totally destroying it and starting over.........

Well......:francis:

With the city now in ruin whoever sits the iron throne now can essentially rebuild the city from scratch and this time plan it so that isn't a mindlessly thrown together piece of shyt:manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll come out and say that I wanted to see her burn that shyt to the ground after they beheaded ole girl and killed that dragon. I never felt any sympathy for those people because of how dumb they are. Cersei caused so much fukkery in that city that it blows my mind how she wasn't over thrown.

BUT YOU DIDNT SAY THAT LAST WEEK
AND YOU DIDNT FLIP FLOP
ON YOUR STANCE AFTER SHE BURNED THEM
WHICH IS WHAT THE TWEET SAYS.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Eclipsed Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken (Sansa rape and Sand Snake episode) as the worst reviewed GoT episode.

EqAIYRT.png

I CALLED IT.

HAHAHAHAHA

WORST EPISODE OF THE SERIES.

GET THESE RACIST CONFEDERATE fakkitS OUTTA HERE.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
kill dany, have drogon dracarys the shyt outta every single person on screen, fly back to valyria, let the magic there lead him to laying eggs, fade to the intro of "how to train your dragon"...BOOM

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This is such a weird gripe to me, but the Mountain has always been bigger in my understanding. Just went back to their first fight in season 1, and the OG Mountain still looks like a more imposing figure than the Hound:

0-C07-FA82-AB37-46-E7-A0-D8-CDE6-CC7851-F4.png
What if the undead Mountain still reanimated after that fall from the castle?
:ohhh:

Daps
Qyburn’s death was great :lolbron:

That was kinda epic

I admit to being all :laff: when Cersei kept telling the mountain to "come back here:damn:"

And Qyburn being like "do you hear us talking to u nikka 

After the mountain smashed Qyburns head, Cersei got the :dame: and then quietly walked around both those boys