OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why are people asking about the Dothraki being back? They were never completely finished. There were at least a dozen who ran back after the wights fukked them up so obviously there was still some alive and this was shown at the feast also that there were still some left.

Also, people expecting the Dothraki and Unsullied to not kill everything in sight? :gucci:
We saw all their lights go out on the frontline of the battle with the dead...if that weren’t confirmation enough, the behind the scenes to episode 3, d&d say that’s the end of the Dothraki...so yea, they visually and verbally killed off pretty much all 30k of them (or however many) minus let’s say 100 who rode back...then episode 4 Dothraki leader breh only wipes half his men off the board...come the fukk on :guccie:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
*Jon Snow season 8 recap*

"We must prepare to fight the night king"...for a night

"She's mah queen"...has to tell the truth followed by "but I don't want it (the throne)"

*Fights literally everyone and everything that absolutely doesn't matter*

Aye man? Did you just throw in a spoiler (I edited it out)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Writing was BEYOND terrible. Dany was SO outta character and shyt was so damn rushed.

Shows carry on without their original producers all the time. If HBO wanted 2 more seasons, they should have gotten it. And if D&D didn't want to do it, find someone who would. Keep GRRM on as co-executive producer, get new writers, and finish the shyt right. Trying to compress so much shyt in a tight time line is hard. I dunno if they were scared of Showtime stealing D&D or something so maybe that's why they came to an agreement on this final season's length. Next man up.

Ultimately though, it's on GRRM for not finishing the shyt. Having that fleshed out source material to play with instead of an outline is huge.

Despite the pacing, I'm still enjoying the season but the pace is definitely robbing the show of even more greatness. The actors are saving the fukk out of the show given the constraints.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So you missed a dozen or so running back from the initial encounter with the wights then? :francis:
If I send 10k killers to war and 12 come back from the first serge they all but dead bro. fukk is wrong with some of you dudes :dead: and they come back the next episode and say they only loss half :dead: you as dumb as the show runners

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I need GRRM to write up an outline or something that can be released if he dies because i need to know what really happens here.

If he does that Brandon Sanderson can finish it like he did for Robert Jordan. WOT looked like it was never going to be finished and then RJ died but luckily left cliff notes as to how he wanted things to end.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Breh, go rewatch that scene where she lands and the bells are going off.

That’s the best acting Clarke has done in 3 seasons.

That bytch got her first real taste of burning shyt, not just a train of supplies, not just some slavers....she got to finally, FINALLY rolls up on Kings Landing, the place her “birth right” was “taken” from her....to the place where her father was killed...to the place where Cersi was hiding after killing one of her babies and beheading her best friend....to a place crawling with people who didn’t love her, who didn’t trust her, who would only fear her.....and she saw that shyt, she saw that she had won, and she went balls deep in that victory lap, riding high on blood lust.

That’s was 8 seasons of frustration pouring out in dragon fire Breh.

That shyt was fantastic lmao.
Victory :blessed:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
let y’all tell it so I guess “jon” will go mad next lol

Jon is not alone and until a year ago he didn’t know he was a Targ. Dany grew up on the run with everyone wanting to kill her with her house and home taken away and the only family she met she knows will never leave his family for her plus he has the better claim. A Targaryen alone in this world is a terrible thing. A terrible thing brother :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Breh, go rewatch that scene where she lands and the bells are going off.

That’s the best acting Clarke has done in 3 seasons.

That bytch got her first real taste of burning shyt, not just a train of supplies, not just some slavers....she got to finally, FINALLY rolls up on Kings Landing, the place her “birth right” was “taken” from her....to the place where her father was killed...to the place where Cersi was hiding after killing one of her babies and beheading her best friend....to a place crawling with people who didn’t love her, who didn’t trust her, who would only fear her.....and she saw that shyt, she saw that she had won, and she went balls deep in that victory lap, riding high on blood lust.

That’s was 8 seasons of frustration pouring out in dragon fire Breh.

That shyt was fantastic lmao.
Emilia Clarke acted her ass off throughout that entire episode but that doesn't change anything I said or any of my problems with what was put on the TV screen.