OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don't watch the after episodes talk because the writers don't ever seem to add anything of relevance. I am telling you what I saw on screen and what was said on screen and you are telling me that no I didn't see that and I didn't hear that line of dialog :dead: :mjlol:
:hhh: Don’t quote me no more idiot. You saw 12 dartraki run back after thousands got bodied but yes they still alive.

Where were the other half during the rest of the battle. They got bodied and needed more warriors to get bodied to make it seem more epic, then still needed more warriors for dany to take over KL.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And you are assuming that all of the Dothraki on the front line is all the Dothraki that was in her army. It's another nitpick, I don't mind someone criticizing the true fukk ups because there are plenty but the nitpicks are ridiculous :mjlol:

Go head waste more of your time tho :manny:
you're literally making up your own reality, it was her full dothraki army, millions of fans were wondering if they basically got wiped out - how is questioning seeing a whole race of people swallowed by death a nitpick :what:, then d&d confirmed "yes, that's a warp for the dothraki". but wait, we're supposed to ignore visual and show runner cues and roll with assumptions from Eric Brooks from the coli :comeon:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Bronn gonna walk back to King's Landing like

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:hhh: Don’t quote me no more idiot. You saw 12 dartraki run back after thousands got bodied but yes they still alive.

:dead: now you are backpedaling, you just got done telling me the flames gone out meant they were all dead. Now it's "oh yeah, some did survive" Shut the fukk up and listen to me next time because clearly I'm paying attention and you aren't

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you're literally making up your own reality, it was her full dothraki army, millions of fans were wondering if they basically got wiped out - how is questioning seeing a whole race of people swallowed by death a nitpick :what:, then d&d confirmed "yes, that's a warp for the dothraki". but wait, we're supposed to ignore visual and show runner cues and roll with assumptions from Eric Brooks from the coli :comeon:

So instead you want to ignore what you saw on screen and that it was said on screen that about half died. :francis: Surely you have other nitpicks to get to.. lol

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:dead: now you are backpedaling, you just got done telling me the flames gone out meant they were all dead. Now it's "oh yeah, some did survive" Shut the fukk up and listen to me next time because clearly I'm paying attention and you aren't
bytch we all seen 6 dartraki and Jorah return. Everybody died and it was confirmed after the show clown. Again if I send 1000 warriors to battle and 12 comes back during the first stage of the battle and we continue to get our ass handed to us the rest of the battle and we see them 12 in no parts of the battle it’s safe to say even if those 12 lived we can say they army is dead.