Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
f3870cjlqyx21.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
At this point I need that troll cliff hanger ending.:yeshrug:
Need CrossBronn to appear as a post credits scene: WHERE IS MY CASTLE LADS!?!
I hope they dont resolve anything,but just leave a million plot threads hanging for twitter to rage over.:mjlit:

That is the ending the show and viewers deserve.
Sansa/Jon in the Norf, Dany/Grey Worm/Tyrion down south. Beef between both sides.
The Games never stop being played. The wheels keep turning.

EDIT: Jamie Lannister's arc went the full 360 degrees. Dude said ''nothing else matters'' :mjlol::snoop: Guy didnt grow at all. He went up North cuz he was just bored prolly or jealous of Euron.:lolbron:
This is unfortunately probably accurate as fuk

Fuk it tho, I'm enjoying the ride.

:manny:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I got to agree with you. GOT is in this weird spot of if you give the fans what they want its fan service do something different its the worst piece of shyt in the world.

Any little thing they don’t like it’s garbage GRRM would never condone this.

It stop being the story on the screen and started being the story about the show.

Basically.

It's why I keep saying I don't envy them at all. They are not as talented as GRRM is, but GRRM has no idea how to finish shyt. Those books are NEVER coming out. Accept that shyt and move on with your lives -- in that regard. It's not that he's lazy. He's able to finish other projects and books, easily. It's that by the rules and logic of his own epic in scope story, he can't bring the endgame (characters) together in a way that makes sense. He's stuck. He has been for years and probably always will be. A lot of this is his fault.

In turn, every decision the writers make without the source material backing it comes under hyper-scrutinization. Like, imagine if the books ran out in season 3, and season 4 played out exactly the same. People would be out for blood if Oberryn died the same way without the books as a reference. Hell, I was and it came from the books.

I also can't really fault them or the actors for wanting to do other things. Some of the actors literally grew up on the show. Literally have seen them come from little kids to doing sex scenes and shyt.

Seasons 7 and 8 was not enthralling or captivating television by any measure, but I thoroughly enjoyed the ride overall when I think about the full journey. When I started binge watching the first season after it aired, I would've never imagined this show would become such an integral part of my life in terms of entertainment. :wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Is the only reason Jon stopped fukking with Dany i because thats his aunt? Cause after spending months hitting that ass already a lot of of them dudes woulda been like

:ohhh:
:patrice:
:manny:
:ahh:
:win:
shes supposedly pregnant, its gotta be weird finding out you knocked up your aunt AFTER the fact

Switch

All Star
Daps
*Jon Snow season 8 recap*

"We must prepare to fight the night king"...for a night

"She's mah queen"...has to tell the truth followed by "but I don't want it (the throne)"

*Fights literally everyone and everything that absolutely doesn't matter*

Targset, yall think yall having problems accepting how they assassinated Dany's character, well they gave starkset/snowgang an absolute shyt version of Jon. At least yall nikkas have had a real fukking storyline :damn:

Jon/Tyrion two of my favourite characters completely butchered.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Reddit post talking about how it shouldve been Davos in Kings Landing, watching his hometown and the people burn... not Arya:wow:

(Spoilers Extended) It should have been Davos

In the inside the episode (which they need to stop making because it's embarrassing), D&D said they put Arya on the ground in King’s Landing to make it more real and have more tension because it’s a character people care about.

It did the flat out opposite for me, we've seen Arya survive such ridiculous situations that I knew she wasn't going to die so it took me out of the immersion and made me resent the scene.

If they’re gonna put a character in that scene, make it Davos. He grew up in flea bottom. It would have been much more impactful to see his reactions and he would have been at a believable risk of being killed.

Edit: It just fits better for Davos to see the devastation of seeing children burning alive considering his past with Shireen.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

"She's mah queen"...has to tell the truth followed by "but I don't want it (the throne)"

Targset, yall think yall having problems accepting how they assassinated Dany's character, well they gave starkset/snowgang an absolute shyt version of Jon. At least yall nikkas have had a real fukking storyline :damn:

I need GRRM to write up an outline or something that can be released if he dies because i need to know what really happens here.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I understand that but what exactly do you mean by satisfaction? Jaime dying with Cersei wasn’t satisfying to me but I didn’t think it was a complete assasination to his character arc like people are making it out to be. Cersei didn’t get the death people wanted but does that make it bad?

There’s a lack of objectivity in the discourse surrounding this show. People either hate everything the show does and praise GRRM like he’s god’s gift to writing or they defend all of the inconsistencies and questionable writing decisions the showrunners make.
That's why I said arguably, there will be some who find satisfaction in what they've done, but there are a whole lot of others who are like wtf!?

And d&d Hollywooded their way out of this season, so you cant be Hollywood (predictable) on one hand then go do some left field shyt that's neither a clever "subversion" nor predictable in the manner that makes sense (or yes, appeases fans). Part of my gripe is they seem all over the board in how they're tying shyt together, at a breakneck speed at that. This is just sloppy

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

This is my problem with the season. I can overlook the pacing stuff but Jon has been practically irrelevant. His story is literally the song of ice and fire and he’s basically been a supporting character