OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Ned was wack for executing that guy in the first episode.
Robb was wack for going back on his word and marrying that foreign chick.
Snowman is wack for telling Sansa.
Sansa is wack for snitching on Jon.
Starkset no different from any other set really.
Ned did his duty condemning a deserter
Robb fell in love and did what he felt was right staying loyal to his pregnant girl
Snowman stood loyal to his sisters and told them his truth
Sansa snitched because she knew the Dragon Queen wasn't fit to rule

starkset makes their mistakes but no one can question their integrity. there's a reason the Stark kids still look up to and reference Ned while every other child on this show is either ashamed of, hates or kills their parents :ufdup:

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Are you two telling me it isn't shown where Dothraki are running back away from the Wights? People in this thread getting stupider by the minute :mjlol:
Breh you’re a fukking clown calling people stupid when the writers told us the Dothraki were wiped out as a people. Stop fukking :cape: you enjoyed it fine but don’t call people stupid for having common fukking sense.:camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Are you two telling me it isn't shown where Dothraki are running back away from the Wights? People in this thread getting stupider by the minute :mjlol:
How does that imply they survived the remaining 1hr and 15 minutes of that bloodbath?:what:

How does that dispute the writers saying they wiped out?:what:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
il2rmkhq7zx21.jpg
My kang more worthless than a rock...:francis:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
How does that imply they survived the remaining 1hr and 15 minutes of that bloodbath?:what:

How does that dispute the writers saying they wiped out?:what:
And we saw them charge the AOD then all there swords went dark implying they died. Writers confirmed they died. Next episode never mind only half died. :mjlol: And dudes still :cape: calling us stupid.:hhh:

Oville

Pro
Daps
None of that was handled well though.
She has been disrespected a million times before. She also had a pretty extended chunk of time between her dragon and Missandei being killed and the moment when she was sitting on top of that building in King's Landing seeing that she just easily scored the W but decideing to just say "fukk it" and burn everything down.

The moment when Dany decided to burn it all down came across as unearned because it made zero sense. What was the inciting incident that made her decide to murder an entire city in that moment? She had easily won the weak ass battle. Cersei had given up. The soldiers had surrendered and the people were cowering at her feet. So what in that instant tipped her over the edge? Because it wasn't shown to us.

Dany could have just as easily flown up to the Red Keep and burned it to the ground with Cersei in it instead of indiscriminately killing all the white trash of KL. That would have been seen as "mad" by the standards of this show and that would have made sense within the confines of what we had seen on the screen up to that point.

That bowl cut having bytch killed Dany's dragon and her best friend so Dany deciding that Cersei doesn't get to surrender would have been a believable moment (that satisfied viewers since it would have been a more fitting end for Cersei than what we got) and would have still allowed the show to do the "Mad Queen" story. Tyrion would turn on her. Jon would turn on her. Jaime would want her dead. Everyone would be justifiably angry that she ignored the ringing of the bells and she would have to explain her behavior. But now we have an artificial villain in Dany set up to do battle with Jon Snow and the rest of The Starks and the whole thing just feels hollow.

I could be reaching but I took her approach to just say fukk it as her being fed up with humanity in general and also letying everyone know if anyone else has plans to take me out, this what could happen. Keep i mind that word is spreading that she does not have rightful claim to the throne. She's broken bad to the point where she feels diplomacy is a waste and people only truly valye respect. Given all the failures that have resulted in her taking diplomatic measures she's taken, its not impossible to conjure up why she would want to send a message