OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
this is the try-hard spin that gives these writers more credit than they deserve...

I’ve come to realize that people have an attachment to their favorite shows that doesn’t allow them to constructively criticize the work. This cause them to fill in logical holes that the creators never intended and become VERY defensive.

Case in point, for as trash as everyone says Lost was NOW, back then you had people defending the finale like the shyt made sense. Hell, you still have people defending The Walking Dead.

But as far as writing goes, sometimes there are accidents that work in the writers favor. I’ve seen it with my own comics where someone will point out a duality I never thought about it. I just sit back and take the credit anyway. Life works your way like that. :mjgrin:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it would be one thing if dany was killing innocents because they stand in her way of killing her enemies but she really did just kill people just to kill them in this eps .

and kept doing it for 40 minutes straight even when it was pointless to keep burning the city. It's like if Tyson kept beating the shyt of a guy he knocked out for rounds after the bell rang.

The shyt is absurd. fukk D&D.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nah, I can't shyt on our brother Snow Man. He didn't ask for any of this just like Ned never asked for any of what consumed him.

Baratheon, Lannisters, Targaryens, all these houses are the same nonsense :hhh: #starkset is the only gang who can never have their morals questioned at the end of the day :wow: we just get caught up in the fukkery and ultimately have to clean up the mess :banderas:

Nah. Ned was wack for executing that guy in the first episode.
Robb was wack for going back on his word and marrying that foreign chick.
Snowman is wack for telling Sansa.
Sansa is wack for snitching on Jon.
Starkset no different from any other set really.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:salute::mjcry: Lord Varys, he did it for the realm. Who he send word to?:lupe:

:hhh: Dany obsessed with that nephew dikk. Snow gotta turn her down every episode.

Clegane bowl was kinda cheesy. Qyburn loyal til the end though.:wow:

I've always thought Dany was crazy and power hungry, but that shyt was stupid. :francis: Made absolutely 0 sense, so rushed and forced. She had everything.

But targest:umad: that's what you get for following behind a entitled brat. bytch don't take responsibility for shyt. Wanna blame Tyrion for everything, nobody made you listen to him. :manny:

Jamie got an underwhelming ending:francis: went out like a straight sucka. I know George ain't gonna do him like that.

Straight to dvd Crow's eye went out underwhelming too, :ahh: he the guy who killed Jamie though. :manny:

The bronn shyt was pointless in hindsight, the euron kid shyt was pointless,

:sadcam: May George save us all.

Daps
Golden company was dead and the Lannister army had dropped her swords. All she had to do was go burn the place Cersei was at. Or send her army into go get her.

Everybody who could fight surrendered. Only people left was the mountain and Cersei

I'm not refuting that breh. I'm saying Cersei didn't actually surrender, so the bells ringing didn't actually mean what Tyrion said they did. Even if the men you see are either dead or surrendered, doesn't mean Cersei doesn't have more tricks up her sleeves. We saw green fire as Drogon went to work, so that suggests to me there were several places with wildfire throughout the city that Cersei may have been planning to use in a last ditch attempt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm not refuting that breh. I'm saying Cersei didn't actually surrender, so the bells ringing didn't actually mean what Tyrion said they did. Even if the men you see are either dead or surrendered, doesn't mean Cersei doesn't have more tricks up her sleeves. We saw green fire as Drogon went to work, so that suggests to me there were several places with wildfire throughout the city that Cersei may have been planning to use in a last ditch attempt.
That’s exactly what Tyrion said tho. That when the bells rings the people would cast her out and open the walls