OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
nah, I can't shyt on our brother Snow Man. He didn't ask for any of this just like Ned never asked for any of what consumed him.

Baratheon, Lannisters, Targaryens, all these houses are the same nonsense :hhh: #starkset is the only gang who can never have their morals questioned at the end of the day :wow: we just get caught up in the fukkery and ultimately have to clean up the mess :banderas:

#starkset isn't the same with sansa in charge. bish is a demon.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
One doesnt decide to go mad, that shyt kinda just happens you know? she didnt intend to to do anything until after she confirmed Jon wasnt ride or die, that was her last hope. and just seeing the red keep made her say fukk this

I agree, that better than Dany getting betrayed by jon on some I did this for the people shyt and its better than Arya the hero coming back to kill her cause its needed to be done.. naw I hope the show ends on some '97 episode of Nitro, one of them Citidel nikkas thats been roaming the streets since season 6 be like "thats all the time we have for this week folks, we have to sign off, while Jon, Dany and whoever they bring back for a surprise return standing in the iron throne about to face off. Then have a message saying to be continued in the books which have secretly been finished and realeased the next day
These nerds deserve it for shytting on this season

entitled as fukk, it is no where near that serious
It ain't that serious both ways. Folks defending the show like their mothers were the producers.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Jon hasn't been skipping arms day because he is going to have to chop off a lot of heads for the out of bounds way his soldiers acted.
honestly they act like how medieval army would act like when it came to siege a city only the solider that attack him was acting out of bounds.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
You did see that there starks and other northern houses soldiers were also killing and raping people they dont look like there cleaning up anything .
Only Starks in KL during that genocide were Snow & Arya. That's why Snow put a blade through that northern rapists chest :ufdup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Breh...I loved Dany going nuclear on those pasty cacs:wow:...grey worm was with the shyts cause he know the Westeri was on some:mjpls:

Beginning of the episode...she tells Jon " Ok, fear then"

This bytch was sold by her brother, betrayed by a bytch she saved...betrayed by a chick she was cool with who she then locked in a vault...people who surrendered carried out guerrilla attacks against her
(Sons of the Harpy)

Lost two dragons defending the land and when it's over none even thanks her

Finds out she went thru all that shyt just to find out she doesn't have a legitimate claim to the throne and begs her nephew to keep it a secret and still wants to be with him

nikka tells his sister who tells Tyrion who tells Varys...Dany knows these ungrateful b*stards are plotting against her.....

Jorah dies...her day one who stays loyal

Missy dies...her day one who stayed loyal

fukk a surrender...she had to show these backstabbing conniving fukks what's gonna happen if you fukk with her....Scorched. Muthafukking. Earth.

I get it and I loved it....the problem was with the delivery....there was no nuance...the writers rushed it so they can go fukk up star wars....:yeshrug:
But now she has an army of unichs that can't procreate and rebuild the cities that she destroyed. Her empire of dirt. At the end she a loser that nobody loves, and she will die alone and miserable, if thats what you want for the character, you may just get it.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, I can't shyt on our brother Snow Man. He didn't ask for any of this just like Ned never asked for any of what consumed him.

Baratheon, Lannisters, Targaryens, all these houses are the same nonsense :hhh: #starkset is the only gang who can never have their morals questioned at the end of the day :wow: we just get caught up in the fukkery and ultimately have to clean up the mess :banderas:
He fell off after getting in his aunt's draws. We don't condone incest in the North :welp21:

Can't rep #snowgang like before, as far as i'm concerned Jon not part of #starkset no more :manny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
If they were going to make the night king and the white walker threat so pointless they should have wrapped that shyt up last season. Then this season should have focused completely on Dany going crazy to make it not seem so dramatic and rushed.

They literally wasted half of this season on some shyt that most people probably forgot about already.
Excellent point.

:ehh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love ruthless dany. She ain't mad. She just being who she meant to be. The second coming of aegon the conqueror.

Aegon didn't give shyt about the peasants in harrenhal. Dany shouldn't be concerning herself with the peasants in Kings landing.

Folks wouldn't have dared try aegon like the way folks keep trying dany. Y'all think aegon would've put up with Sansa constant disrespect. It's been past time to remind everybody who runs shyt. Gotta establish a fear that shakes men to their soul. Because that's the only way these hard headed folks gonna listen.

The time for putting up with fukkshyt is over.

It's officially time to put folks on notice.

Aegon didn't kill innocents for the sake of killing innocents. This is what the writers did to Dany. It's trash writing and i'm not even #Targset.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Writing has gone bad but seriously?,lmmfao people got a petition of this shyt

Sign the Petition

photograph of people taking this show too seriously

7f5vjv1h9fv21.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Someone said this on Twitter but I'll say it here: if they had made the decision to have the Lannisters win the first half of the battle, forcing Dany to choose between abandoning her pursuit of power and burning the city to the ground the heel turn would've landed a lot smoother.