OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Come on my guy thats so stupid, the difference between heroes and villains is how they react to the bad shyt that happens to them, heroes mourn and keep it moving villains go crazy and try to get revenge thinking that will ease the pain. Dany has crazy in her blood so when she has some fukked up shyt happen to her she is going to react different than a normal person or Jon. Thats the point, ALL that shyt that happened to her was planting the seeds, this past 2 seasons were the tipping points. Lets not forget that she basically was extra emotional after going through a bad break up
when did he hit it again. He pushed her away everytime since then

Tyron clearly said if the bells start ringing it means surrender and the people will open the walls and cast Cersei out

Not to mention golden company was died and she was standing over the Lannister army who had they swords in the ground.

Her turning up even more made greyworm turn up and it was all she wrote[/QUOTE]

They went on that secret waterfall getaway right after, she didnt know yet but sam had already told him

:picard:

Welp, she went mad.

Remember when Jon and Sansa made Ramsey's own dogs eat him alive?

:damn:

THE MAD COUSINS!!!!

Rrrrremember when Arya made Lord Frey eat his own son's into a pie she baked!!!

The MAD ASSASSIN!!!

:damn:

That's every house in another part of Westeros then. Unwanted rulers didn't start or end with Dany. Hell, they didn't even start or end with the Targaryen Dynasty given how Westeros was in an eternal struggle when the 7 kingdoms were seperate. All Aegon did was consolidate them under his rule. He conquered and then brought peace to the land, and even accepted their religion, culture, and heraldry.

Hell, a good portion of the great rival houses of Westeros turned on each other and supported Aegon to gain favor with him during Aegon's Conquest.

:yeshrug:

I dont get what you are trying to say

It ain't that serious both ways. Folks defending the show like their mothers were the producers.

Im pointing out how illogical yalls beefs are, and how these dudes go on youtube and rant for 30 minutes about how they know more than the writers.. Im not defending the show I liked it but I'm not acting like my ideas is better than what the writers cam up with
im calling yall out for these petty nit picky over analyzing ass opinions.. when The show made sense period, they explained Dany's decision, her character was consistent idk how you cant see that

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I know Tyrion said that....but Cersei didn't actually surrender. That's my point. Civilians don't have the authority to surrender lol

They were running scared, they weren't casting Cersei out.

Golden company was dead and the Lannister army had dropped her swords. All she had to do was go burn the place Cersei was at. Or send her army into go get her.

Everybody who could fight surrendered. Only people left was the mountain and Cersei

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
when did he hit it again. He pushed her away everytime since then

Tyron clearly said if the bells start ringing it means surrender and the people will open the walls and cast Cersei out

Not to mention golden company was died and she was standing over the Lannister army who had they swords in the ground.

Her turning up even more made greyworm turn up and it was all she wrote

They went on that secret waterfall getaway right after, she didnt know yet but sam had already told him

I dont get what you are trying to say

Im pointing out how illogical yalls beefs are, and how these dudes go on youtube and rant for 30 minutes about how they know more than the writers.. Im not defending the show I liked it but I'm not acting like my ideas is better than what the writers cam up with
im calling yall out for these petty nit picky over analyzing ass opinions.. when The show made sense period, they explained Dany's decision, her character was consistent idk how you cant see that
No you confused. He learned at the end of that episode. Sam told him and the ep went off. He treated her different ever since then

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aegon didn't kill innocents for the sake of killing innocents. This is what the writers did to Dany. It's trash writing and i'm not even #Targset.
Yeah it would be one thing if dany was killing innocents because they stand in her way of killing her enemies but she really did just kill people just to kill them in this eps .

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Golden company was dead and the Lannister army had dropped her swords. All she had to do was go burn the place Cersei was at. Or send her army into go get her.

Everybody who could fight surrendered. Only people left was the mountain and Cersei

Queen has to do that, she didn't tap out, Dany unleashed the Dothraki, Drogon, and Unsullied flutes on them....

They are Lannisters anyway, let em cook....

As for the Civilians?
Invasions happen everyday B...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't think they rushed it at all. I had people close to me die before. I saw red for weeks and went mentally to places that were dark. Cersei killed her best friend breh :francis: Dany wanted to murk Cersei off rip but, was held back by Tyrion who's been a terrible hand so far, and because of that Dany had to see her best friend get her head chopped off + everyone plotting against her + her dragons dying + not being the true heir to the Iron Throne + no one appreciating her saving the Kingdom and sacrificing her entire army for them. Blame Cersei. She pushed her over the edge and kept antagonizing her only to bytch up when shyt got hot :yeshrug:

LMAO

SO WHY NOT KILL CERSEI?

LETS JUST COMPLETELY BREAK CHARACTER
AND KILL A BUNCH OF INNOCENT PPL
AFTER YOUVE WON THE WAR.

THE shyt YOU STANS DEFEND.

:devil:
:evil:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
But now she has an army of unichs that can't procreate and rebuild the cities that she destroyed. Her empire of dirt. At the end she a loser that nobody loves, and she will die alone and miserable, if thats what you want for the character, you may just get it.

:yeshrug: after the way shyts been handled we just in it for the spectacle, and fukkery, breh....in the finale I want her to burn everyone else....

....twice, including her own allies (except the dothraki and unsullied)

Then I want one of them red witch bytches to come and resurrect Cersei like Jon Snow...

Then I want Dany to lock her in a dungeon until she gives birth....

...then I want her to burn her and her newborn

...then she can go north of the wall and roast Ghost since Jon being stingy with the D

Sansa and Bran? Barbecue

The fanbase has already imploded...this shyt is glorious...Danys rampage has spilled over into the real world and I fukking love it...I'm sorry I ever doubted targset... you muthafukkers are LETHAL:lolbron: