OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Nah. Ned was wack for executing that guy in the first episode.
Robb was wack for going back on his word and marrying that foreign chick.
Snowman is wack for telling Sansa.
Sansa is wack for snitching on Jon.
Starkset no different from any other set really.
:skip: the man broke the law. We know why but nobody believed the shyt at that point.

Nothing wrong with him telling sansa. Selfish ass Dany is the only person that serves.

Sansa snitching served the set. :yeshrug:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The morning of the battle before it all starts was :lupe:

Euron got the buns once and he was willing to die over her longtime lover(who's also her brother):dead:
When GRRM da GAWD finishes writing his books HBO needs to run it back and reshoot the last couple seasons for the culture :thumbsup:
piece of shyt ain't doing nothing close to writing

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:salute::mjcry: Lord Varys, he did it for the realm. Who he send word to?:lupe:

:hhh: Dany obsessed with that nephew dikk. Snow gotta turn her down every episode.

Clegane bowl was kinda cheesy. Qyburn loyal til the end though.:wow:

I've always thought Dany was crazy and power hungry, but that shyt was stupid. :francis: Made absolutely 0 sense, so rushed and forced. She had everything.

But targest:umad: that's what you get for following behind a entitled brat. bytch don't take responsibility for shyt. Wanna blame Tyrion for everything, nobody made you listen to him. :manny:

Jamie got an underwhelming ending:francis: went out like a straight sucka. I know George ain't gonna do him like that.

Straight to dvd Crow's eye went out underwhelming too, :ahh: he the guy who killed Jamie though. :manny:

The bronn shyt was pointless in hindsight, the euron kid shyt was pointless,

:sadcam: May George save us all.

Nope...Varys burned that letter before he got arrested and the little girl he told got killed when Arya told her and her Mom to run outside....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But now she has an army of unichs that can't procreate and rebuild the cities that she destroyed. Her empire of dirt. At the end she a loser that nobody loves, and she will die alone and miserable, if thats what you want for the character, you may just get it.
She has still has the Dothraki army.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
My biggest problem with the genocide is that it isn't even an overaction. It's not a reaction at all. There is nothing to incite that act and cause her change. I actually LIKE the Mad Queen turn, and her become hell bent on vengeance and going after Cersei, even recklessly and irresponsibly totally works. It's the decision to have her torch innocents that was never seeded in the text. One episode of her, or Tyrion, or whoever pleading with the citizens to flee or rise up against Cersei would go a long way. Her giving up ruling with love and instead ruling with fear just isn't in her character as we've seen to this point. The seeds are all there, but wholly unconvincing in execution. It's really a damn shame too.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This lady done snapped
full

Ain't no wrath like a woman scorned
full

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not refuting that breh. I'm saying Cersei didn't actually surrender, so the bells ringing didn't actually mean what Tyrion said they did. Even if the men you see are either dead or surrendered, doesn't mean Cersei doesn't have more tricks up her sleeves. We saw green fire as Drogon went to work, so that suggests to me there were several places with wildfire throughout the city that Cersei may have been planning to use in a last ditch attempt.

Why not go after Cersei though? She could have easily burned down the Red Keep and spared thousands of innocents. The writing is shyt. Stop excusing these bozos.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
They really just gonna drop the Bronn hunting Tyrion/Jaime thing aren't they :dead:

They just wanted one more scene with that trio, so the snuck that convoluted side story in to justify it. Doesn't really bother me though.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:skip: the man broke the law. We know why but nobody believed the shyt at that point.

Nothing wrong with him telling sansa. Selfish ass Dany is the only person that serves.

Sansa snitching served the set. :yeshrug:

Ned didnt even try to verify at all though, he was too busy educating his children on how they have to personally behead people with this big ass Ice sword.:picard:

Jon cant be that naiive breh. Sansa had been giving Dany the stink eye for 1 whole season and now you arm her with the kryptonite?:stopitslime:

Lets be honest Sansa snitching served herself, im still not sure if she was even that torn up over Rickon. Jon took it hard but she was all like meh.....that guy is prolly dead already.:francis:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This whole shyt felt like something you'd watch on TBS :mjlol:......every scene felt forced and the CGI was terrible. The dialogue between Jamie and Tyrion in that goodbye scene was cringey as fukk. Then they cried in eachothers arms like some bytches. Realistically this should have a powerful moment, but instead I was just sitting there like "this shyt gay as hell":dahell:.....that whole scene was uncomfortable. The writing was so bad it actually made Peter Dinklage look like a bad actor. They had Jamie and Tyrion both acting way out of character.

And the whole battle was awful. You had Cersei smiling in the beginning like she had a master plan. 3 minutes later she's shytting herself and having a panick attack. I mean if they wanted to make Cersei look like a dumb bytch who was in way over her head, I get it. But the execution was terrible.

Then we got clegane bowl which I was happy about. But once again the execution was terrible. It felt like there was no emotion to it. No feeling. It just happened and then it was over. I felt absolutely nothing when the hound took both of em out.

And I don't even know where to begin with that Jamie vs euron fight:mindblown:.....the shyt was super corny and random as hell. And it wasn't even needed. Nobody gave a fukk about euron like that. Shoulda just had him die on those boats and nobody woulda complained.

And the way Jamie and Cersei went out was weak. All that character building just for Jamie to relapse and go out like a beta simp. What was the point of his whole redemption arc?:dahell:

The only dope scene in this episode was varys getting murked. Took off his jewels and accepted his fate like a man:yeshrug:

And I still don't know what the fukk is gonna happen between sansa and dany. I mean realistically sansa should be put to death just like varys. But jon ain't gonna let that happen. You see grey worm look at Jon in disgust when he was trying to hold his men back?.....shyt gonna hit the fan next episode. seems like they're setting up arya for the kill on dany. It was really the only reason to include her in this episode. But honestly at this point I'm just trying to get this shyt wrapped up. These guys just keep digging themselves in a deeper hole and it's inexcusable now. They completely half assed this whole shyt.