OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
First off you you bad faith arguing disingenuous fakkit, I never said I didn’t understand why they would fight. I said they did a poor job of showing Hounds motives just like every other character in this season as they ignore development to rush this off. Second, you are confusing violent tendencies to being completely insane and mad. You really used her brother as some plot point like he wasn’t threatening to rape and rip a baby out her wound? That’s called motive. And I just listed numerous examples of her going against that nature. Now all of the sudden bells turn her into a psycho. And the Jon identity thing is also poor. Who is everyone? Sansa, All the north, and the wildlings who know Jon so of course they would obviously follow him? That’s a real good explanation. Keep shilling bytch. Maybe if you send these post in to DD you can get hired as a catering manager on the set of their confederate show
Truth. Breh, like I said, everything dany did can be viewed as a precursor to "Madness" based on who her ancestors were. Not because everything she did up to this point was actually much more "Mad" than what other characters have done. We all knew her heel was coming, but this was rushed. That was my beef with how they treated Dany literally since season 3-4. Dany would do something and the reactions would be like

"CCCCALM down, remember who your father was. Don't be like him!!"

Even if what she did wasn't even all that bad.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible episode. Terrible season. Dany has never been mad, she's been impulsive and entitled at times, but never mad like her father. If they wanted to go this route, they should have been planting the seeds throughout the seasons, but it is unreasonable to expect fans to embrace this sudden heel turn in the span of two episodes. I never thought I would feel this way, but I don't think I can rewatch this series ever again. It's not just the bullshyt way they're making Dany go mad, but its the White Walker plotline, how little R+L=J really means. Bran has continued to be pointless even though so many were sacrificed to keep him safe. What's the point of this show? They say the ending was supposed to be bittersweet, but this is nothing but bitterness. It's even worse when you consider HBO was begging the writers to make more seasons, but the writers themselves chose to condense everything in six episodes and rush the story like this :francis:

I'll never forgive Dumb and Dumber for spoiling this show. I want that fade with these two bozos. It's a good thing they have competent directors to create spectacle to save their worthless asses. fukk those guys. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching that battle last night and seeing how easily Dany+Drogon wiped out Cersei's forces just proves how all the bad shyt that has happened to Dany this season is Jon Snow's fault.
She wanted to go kick Cersei's ass first and then join the fight against the undead but Jon convinced her that they had to fight the Night King's army first.
Back then Dany had 3 dragons and the full Unsullied and Dothraki armies while Cersei had a depleted King's Landing army and half the Iron Fleet. No spear guns or Golden Company.
Dany could have wiped them out in 5 minutes and still had time to chill because the Night King only got to Winterfell so fast because he had a zombie dragon to burn down The Wall.
Instead she lost 2 dragons, half her army, her best friend and her mind.

Ygritte was right: Jon Snow knows nothing.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
First 4 seasons are great but for my money season 6 contains the GOAT episode. That finale is perfect from start to finish and connects the story beautifully.

Season 7 & 8 are D&D having to fanfic their way to the finish and the ball was dropped unfortunately.
It's kind of fukked that D & D wanted to rush through climax of the biggest TV series to date because of Star Wars instead of passing it down to new writers. They weren't obligated to finish it, but they did like a 6 year old trying rush through a book report on eve of it being due.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
D6aif4aXkAAMqQm
y'all be safe

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
rm02ue.jpg

You know how the MQ thing *might* have worked? If Dany burned KL out of desperation. If the bells hadn't rung, and Cersei was still holding her ground, and Dany snapped on some LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO kind of thing. But...the bells were ringing. It was over. bytch, you won. You're...burning your own shyt. FUH WHUT!?!?!?

That would have been tragic and more in line with the character, if she was forced to take necessary action but the consequences was the loss of innocent life. As opposed to the shyt we got, visually that shyt was fukking beautiful but it crapped all over her character.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Mereen is not a house retard, its a capital, like Kings Landing.. I said houses

mereen is not a house :damn: its a capital like Kings Landing :damn:

And she didnt replace it with a new house loyal to her, mereen is still under her name :damn: its under Targaryn :damn:
Pay attention you simple minded mother fukker. The slave trade in mereen was run by the great houses of mereen. Those two guys Dany burned after they refused tyrions deal were from the great houses of mereen. That dude who wanted the fighting pits opened was also from one of the great houses.

Dany literally conquered mereen killed a member of every great house in mereen and had slaves who were loyal to her take thier great house titles and position. Which led to the sons of the harpy. So sit the fukk down with your goldfish brain talking to me.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So why she ain’t do all this last episode breh?:pachaha:

Because the plot demanded one of her dragons to die :pachaha:

Same reason euron somehow got the jump on flying animals with sight lines for miles :pachaha:

Same reason euron and hundreds of scorpions were useless this episode :pachaha:

This is fan fiction not fantasy:pachaha:, nothing means anything and there are no consequences to anything. Things happen because the writers say so:pachaha:

Fukk it at this point :pachaha:
One word: Ambush
They should have had the mountain AND the hound crack Cersei neck and then throw off the edge before fighting.
Uh...all that happened and this is what you care about?:usure:
Would have been shytty anyway

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Breh...I loved Dany going nuclear on those pasty cacs:wow:...grey worm was with the shyts cause he know the Westeri was on some:mjpls:

Beginning of the episode...she tells Jon " Ok, fear then"

This bytch was sold by her brother, betrayed by a bytch she saved...betrayed by a chick she was cool with who she then locked in a vault...people who surrendered carried out guerrilla attacks against her
(Sons of the Harpy)

Lost two dragons defending the land and when it's over none even thanks her

Finds out she went thru all that shyt just to find out she doesn't have a legitimate claim to the throne and begs her nephew to keep it a secret and still wants to be with him

nikka tells his sister who tells Tyrion who tells Varys...Dany knows these ungrateful b*stards are plotting against her.....

Jorah dies...her day one who stays loyal

Missy dies...her day one who stayed loyal

fukk a surrender...she had to show these backstabbing conniving fukks what's gonna happen if you fukk with her....Scorched. Muthafukking. Earth.

I get it and I loved it....the problem was with the delivery....there was no nuance...the writers rushed it so they can go fukk up star wars....:yeshrug:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At this point I need that troll cliff hanger ending.:yeshrug:
Need CrossBronn to appear as a post credits scene: WHERE IS MY CASTLE LADS!?!
I hope they dont resolve anything,but just leave a million plot threads hanging for twitter to rage over.:mjlit:

That is the ending the show and viewers deserve.
Sansa/Jon in the Norf, Dany/Grey Worm/Tyrion down south. Beef between both sides.
The Games never stop being played. The wheels keep turning.

EDIT: Jamie Lannister's arc went the full 360 degrees. Dude said ''nothing else matters'' :mjlol::snoop: Guy didnt grow at all. He went up North cuz he was just bored prolly or jealous of Euron.:lolbron:

Last edited: