OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dany was probably going to flip, no one can deny that was always a possibility. The problem is the show doesn't let anything marinate after they committed to a final 13. It's all a bunch of checklist scenes. Pulling up events to say Dany is crazy there are just as many events or more to say that she wasn't and was fighting against her nature, and winning.

With them just flying through shyt now they didn't let Dany flipping really fester to reach that pure demon mode. bytch went from Jon betrayed me and I'm hungry but fukk ya'll to attaining the Satsui no Hado and unleashing on them fools. I was watching her light them up like, "Damn, she really this mad? Ain't my dog Drogon thirsty after all this fire breathing? You really gonna rebuild all this shyt? Some of these buildings are pretty dope :dahell:"
this...i hate the dany character, but the way they rushed her turn and then want to use past events, that were justified, is some dumb shyt.

- she burned the dude who owned the unsullied, slaveowner who took pride is mutilating tens of thousands of men
- she burned three slave owners who were trying to war with her
- she burned khals who were going to kill and rape her
- she burned enemies of war after giving them a chance to kneel (it was only a handful of people who were like "see mad queen" after loot train, most people felt like the tarly's walked into that, and quite a few happy about pa tarly after the way he sonned sam...)

i'm not with the people who are acting like there were no signs of madness, even if there weren't, the show was heavy handed in letting you know that's the case, but for folks who argue the examples on which they tried to paint her as mad don't really stand, I get it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Jamie, fukk Tyrion, fukk Cercei. We got eight seasons of Cersei being Cersei, and she gets a tragically romantic ending in the arms of Jaime (who should have been dead after that first stab wound). Cercei did not earn that ending :pacspit:. I was really hoping he would stab or choke her or something when they were in the map room.

I cannot even be mad at Dany at this point. Dany basically saw two of her children and best friend killed right in front of her . fukk EVERYTHING! But Dany's reputation as a fearless and ruthless but ultimately humane queen ruined by her torching a city AFTER THEY SURRENDERED. And she torches innocent women and children yet doesn't torch Cersei who's standing out in the open on a balcony. WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT???:patrice:

I think Arya has one new name on her list.......Arya might be the one kill Dany :patrice:

Also, way to live up to the hype, Golden Company. The Houston Rockets are disappointed in you.:hhh:

Jon Snow being a total spineless bytch who stands around looking confused. You know nothing, Jon Snow.:hhh:

Varys had it coming:manny:

The only positive have about this is that we got the Hound dying a heroic death, and Arya showing her humanity till the end. :salute: at The Hound.

That's all I can say about this episode.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I didn't...how the hell were we supposed to deduce that?:pachaha:

I guess it fits tho. She worked in the kitchens. But this is yet another storyline ruined by their insistence in rushing the ending. They just showed Varys writing letters, to whom? Who knows.

Could be the Dornish, the Braavosi or the Iron Bank :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Look at this clown. I’m defending Dany not the writers. Who you thinks in charge of her development and arc? :pachaha:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
TV is dead to me... ‘billions’ was never that great but I enjoyed it on a basic level...but I’m trying to watch it now and...nothing

if a show as great as GOT can be tainted in a handful of episodes then what hope can I have for any other television series smh
shyt went from top 2 to not mentioned at all to being dropped off by some nikka named Barry

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
this...i hate the dany character, but the way they rushed her turn and then want to use past events, that were justified, is some dumb shyt.

- she burned the dude who owned the unsullied, slaveowner who took pride is mutilating tens of thousands of men
- she burned three slave owners who were trying to war with her
- she burned khals who were going to kill and rape her
- she burned enemies of war after giving them a chance to kneel (it was only a handful of people who were like "see mad queen" after loot train, most people felt like the tarly's walked into that, and quite a few happy about pa tarly after the way he sonned sam...)

i'm not with the people who are acting like there were no signs of madness, even if there weren't, the show was heavy handed in letting you know that's the case, but for folks who argue the examples on which they tried to paint her as mad don't really stand, I get it.

Stop it. You are too stupid to see. All those action are microseeds to suggest she is bloodthirsty and mad :troll:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
You're the second person to say Arya turned around because she was scared. I don't understand where people are getting this from. I thought it was clear that she changed her mind because she didn't want to be a vengeful spiteful shythead like the hound was. It's an old Hollywood trope but I thought it was clear
So what she did to the Freys wasn't vengeful?? What she did to LittleFinger wasn't vengeful?? Her purpose of going to King''s Landing was vengeance.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This season is awful and that garbage last night ended any esteem this show had.
The first four seasons are still peak television. Last season was just as bad this season but the conversation about the show was mostly positive. There’s a lot of piling on going on because it’s the cool thing to do. The writing has suffered but I see some of the complaints and I wonder if people are just mad that the fate of the favorite character isn’t what they hoped it would be.

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She used a dragon to slaughter innocent women and children after the city had already surrendered breh...

That's not war, that's madness...
During the sack of Kings landing Tywins army raped women and killed the innocent as well.

We call these people casualties of war. At worst Dany committed some brutal war crimes.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what she did to the Freys wasn't vengeful?? What she did to LittleFinger wasn't vengeful?? Her purpose of going to King''s Landing was vengeance.
Yes, and she had a change of heart thanks to Clegane. Why is it so hard to grasp that characters can change? At her heart she's still ned Stark's daughter. Sansa is probably more corrupted than Arya at this point.

It would honestly have been cartoonish and predictable if she had killed cersei. Y'all really treat this like a marvel movie sometimes