OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
8 SEASONS of that bytch constantly burning people and being vindictive and spiteful and full of power lust, with 3 full seasons of her being talked out of just burning King’s Landing and taking what is “hers” and now suddenly it was rushed?????????

I get it, the pacing of the show used to be much slower when we were in the books, and who wouldn’t love more episodes and nuance like we were used to......but nothing about her deciding to keep burning the full out of the city was surprising. She was like Frank the Tank in Old School...

“Once it hits your lips, it tastes so good!”

One hour later he’s running naked through the streets. LMAO
Why would some bells now be the trigger, on some "when I ring the bells, you will become a psycho" hypnotist stuff. The show is filled with vindictive ppl and folks with agendas. Arya kills all the Freys, we applaud, and she keeps her wits. Jon and Sansa get their revenge on Ramsey and make his own starving dogs eat him alive. Jon hangs the boy who was manipulated by The other watchmen into killing Jon. But Dany supposed to go 0 to 60 and forsake all military strategy just because we knew her arc could potentially end as the Mad Queen? Cheap way to get to a conclusion we all knew was a strong possibility.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Game of thrones patch notes 8.04

Scorpion range, accuracy, and damage reduced by 50%
Drogon health and rage buffed by 15%
Tyrion IQ Levels reduced further by 20%
Jamie health level buffed by 80%
Euron Greyjoy can now become temporarily invincible to explosionswith a cooldown of 8 sec
Arya permanently invincible to dragon fire and can summon horses into battle

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
lisdbtcyczx21.jpg

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
rm02ue.jpg

You know how the MQ thing *might* have worked? If Dany burned KL out of desperation. If the bells hadn't rung, and Cersei was still holding her ground, and Dany snapped on some LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO kind of thing. But...the bells were ringing. It was over. bytch, you won. You're...burning your own shyt. FUH WHUT!?!?!?

Daps
Why would some bells now be the trigger, on some "when I ring the bells, you will become a psycho" hypnotist stuff. The show is filled with vindictive ppl and folks with agendas. Arya kills all the Freys, we applaud, and she keeps her wits. Jon and Sansa get their revenge on Ramsey and make his own starving dogs eat him alive. Jon hangs the boy who was manipulated by The other watchmen into killing Jon. But Dany supposed to go 0 to 60 and forsake all military strategy just because we knew her arc could potentially end as the Mad Queen? Cheap way to get to a conclusion we all knew was a strong possibility.

I really don't think the bells triggered Dany at all. They were just used as a cheap way to focus on whether Dany would go Tyrion's route or not. Dany had actually decided to go with fear before that (when the one Westerosi who loved her was unable/unwilling to express the love).

My question is: Who actually rang the bells (or gave the order to ring the bells)?

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
great spectacle. but all this shyt should have been built up to longer.

what was up with arya and the pretty pony?

#targset did it for missandei :mjcry:

War is war brehs, this doesn't make dany mad. But tyrion, jon and co have turned into a bunch of soybois. Think of the other ruthless moves that people like tywin made, this is just similar.

Vary's death was underwhelming and he was moving like an amateur. No closure on the voice in the flames.

Like some posters said, past 2 seasons have just been checklist scenes and set pieces, without any good dialogue.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Y'all tried to slide in Heroes like it wasn't buns after the first season :camby:
I was cool with how I met your mother ended, robin is a whore but I knew that after the fifth episode

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
To be honest, I can see most of that entire episode playing out in the books (i.e., Dany destroying King's Landing). How we get there will be completely different, and hopefully make a lot more sense. People denying that Dany had "mad queen" tendencies weren't paying attention. It was slowly built up, but the show botched it by completely rushing it in the last 3 episodes.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
...you dont see how that contradicts her character development for 7 seasons? To replace decade old houses who have no beef with her, with only people loyal to her? Makes her a tyrant

:manny: She always has been breh. The people who her family ruled did not want her or here family. That is why they rebelled in the first place. The fact that she wants to conquer a place that doesn't want her makes her a tyrant.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Game of thrones patch notes 8.04

Scorpion range, accuracy, and damage reduced by 50%
Drogon health and rage buffed by 15%
Tyrion IQ Levels reduced further by 20%
Jamie health level buffed by 80%
Euron Greyjoy can now become temporarily invincible to explosionswith a cooldown of 8 sec
Arya permanently invincible to dragon fire and can summon horses into battle
:deadmanny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Which poster is this?? Not ONE person in here doesnt understand why the mountain and the hound had a showdown... quote 1 single post in here where someone doesnt understand why they had a showdown

And you in here calling people idiots :pachaha:

There was like 2 people who said they didn't understand but that was 30 pages ago.