OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
FOR 8 SEASONS THEY SHOWED THEM THE SAME HEIGHTS

fukk THEM BOOKS :martin:

This is such a weird gripe to me, but the Mountain has always been bigger in my understanding. Just went back to their first fight in season 1, and the OG Mountain still looks like a more imposing figure than the Hound:

0-C07-FA82-AB37-46-E7-A0-D8-CDE6-CC7851-F4.png

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Dany - Daughter of the mad king who went crazy and burned everyone

- watched with satisfaction as her brother was burned to death with liquid metal

- burned to death the witch who saved her husband like she asked

- reneged on a deal to buy the unsullied and had her dragon burn the slaver instead of paying him

- Adopts a bend the knee or die by fire mantra, starts burning lords

- spends 3 full seasons wanting to burn King’s landing and keeps getting talked out of it

- wants to keep banging her nephew and stay queen even though he has a better claim and make him promise to never tell anyone

- loses two of her three Dragons and has her best friends head chopped off in front of her.....starts finally burning Kong’s Landing

- gets a taste for it and desires to not stop

Loser ass fans - “THE WRITERS THREW AWAY 8 YEARS OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND MADE HER BURN KINGS LANDING! That’s NOT WHO SHE WAS!!!”

I’m done with all you wierdos

:russ:

This. It's like people are watching 2 different shows.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
What a clear sky and somehow got to hide behind that cloud?

This shoulda been the night battle to make sense but i aint mad. Shows ridiculous at this point.

:francis:Thrones going out like a Netflix series. I hate to see it.
Could be worse. Y’all remember those final seasons and episodes of Sons of Anarchy? :russ:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that. The dragon are highly agile in the air. You saw the men struggling to turn the crossbows because they are heavy and have to be manually turned. So if she blasts one and the others notice they don't even have time to turn the crossbow around to point in her direction to fire.

Stop it slime, Danny could not even approach 10 ships last episode and her dragon get 3 shotted from a mile away. I’ll only suspend belief so far for a show, you have to have some sort consistency at least.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is such a weird gripe to me, but the Mountain has always been bigger in my understanding. Just went back to their first fight in season 1, and the OG Mountain still looks like a more imposing figure than the Hound:

0-C07-FA82-AB37-46-E7-A0-D8-CDE6-CC7851-F4.png
Thats cause the 1st mountain actor was the taller than current mountain. The actor in this picture is actually 7’ tall. The 2nd Mountain was the tallest at 7’1 :huhldup:

The hound is 6’6 in real life or so

Thats also The Hound leaning down while The Mountain is standing upwards, if you watch the fight in action theyre closer in size when both standing up right

The current Mountain in season 4-8 is 6’9 in real life, the shortest Mountain of the 3 actors that played him

If you look at the video in season 7 when they stand off, they are actually eye level (they either made hound actor taller or mountain actor shorter)

But in this episode they made the hound look tiny. The mountain picked him up like a doll. Complete bull shyt. :dead:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man...she did all that damage with just 1 Dragon!!! Imagine if she still had all three!!! She should’ve done this much earlier in the game!:wow: She tried to play nice but ended up costing her too much! She just said fcuk it, the kid, the dog, everybody dying, no lying!:wow:

They were supposed to help them fight the white walkers

Otherwise she would have killed them earlier