OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
ckvbdsb0tyx21.jpg

Daps
People don't snap like this breh... People don't say make sure you don't kill any innocents and slay only the masters..... Then people die and so they "snap" and burn 1 million people alive, including people in her own goddamn army....

Then let me guess... Next ep she gonna.... Nevermind.. Make a theory and someone will say I read a spoiler...

Mad King wasn't even born crazy... Took years of torture and imprisonment to make him lose his mind..... Her brother wasn't even this damn crazy, just ruthless... But never spoke of killing millions of innocents.... Y'all can argue till next year for all I care... Burning her enemies and people she thought were trying to have her killed is NOTHING compared to seeing people fleeing with her own eyes, and still ordering the dragon to burn them alive... Seeing her own people and burning them up too... Ordering her army into the red keep and then burning down the red keep with them inside

This was clear and pure fukkery.... y'all talking seeds.... They planted apple seeds and grew a damn venus fly trap

Viserys woulda let a Dothraki horde rape his sister to get the crown. He was crazier.:comeon:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love ruthless dany. She ain't mad. She just being who she meant to be. The second coming of aegon the conqueror.

Aegon didn't give shyt about the peasants in harrenhal. Dany shouldn't be concerning herself with the peasants in Kings landing.

Folks wouldn't have dared try aegon like the way folks keep trying dany. Y'all think aegon would've put up with Sansa constant disrespect. It's been past time to remind everybody who runs shyt. Gotta establish a fear that shakes men to their soul. Because that's the only way these hard headed folks gonna listen.

The time for putting up with fukkshyt is over.

It's officially time to put folks on notice.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Why ya'll keep talking about 'what is she gonna rule?' It was one city. Still a continent left.

Ya'll really didn't see this coming? Whining just to whine

All the people that have complaints about the show should post in their own thread. This bytching is getting unbearable
Yeah. Like I said last week, this thread was becoming a chore. It is nice to see people’s initial reactions though.
We been paying attention stanley...

The whole shes crazy like her daddy shyt is complete forced nonsense just like vagina littlerfinger Sansa...

And the way these writers made it seem, despite her realizing they won't accept het if Jon would of given her the D she might not of burned down the city...

SMH
I think you’re right that the whole notion of her being crazy like her father is forced. I think that’s the point though. As viewers, we’re privy to insight that the characters that inhabit the story aren’t. Similar to when Arya is in Essos and sees that play where they’re recounting the war of 5 Kings and they got a caricature of Ned looking crazy. She can be mad and I’m her feelings about it, but that doesn’t change the fact that that’s the narrative that has been set. When/if she tools Westeros, she wouldn’t be able to do much as sneeze without everyone wondering if she hit her head and lost her mind. I think everyone doubting and second guessing her is as close to real life as any of the other relationship dynamics. It’s just that we as viewers know better because we’ve seen her come up. Notice who are the ones second guessing. Not Grey Worm, not Missandei, not Jorah. It’s the newcomers (Tyrion, Jon, Sansa and Varys) and the westerosi masses.
Hated the way Cersei died. I honestly thought Jaime was coming for her head but he really came down there to save her? :martin: I thought you changed for the better, Jaime.

Must suck to be Brienne. Dude took your virginity and immediately went off to die with his arms wrapped around his baby momma.

Tormund. Would. Never.
People who complain about Jaime going back really confuse me. Jaime legit loved Cersei. Y’all ain’t never seen a toxic relationship? I would honestly be more surprised if he didn’t go back to her at some point.
:russ:
This is true, buuuut. That’s why she attacked when she did. She used the cloud cover and glare. You can doubt the logistics there. It is what it is.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who complain about Jaime going back really confuse me. Jaime legit loved Cersei. Y’all ain’t never seen a toxic relationship? I would honestly be more surprised if he didn’t go back to her at some point.
Absolutely this.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
We don’t know Danny is the “Mad Queen” her plan from day one was to burn the city down to get what she wanted.

She said from seasons ago the only way to stop the wheel is to break it.

She also said in the episode that she was ok with burning down the city because it would make shyt better for future generations. Even when she told Jon she wanted people to see what happens when they betray her.

That wasn’t her snapping that wasn’t her becoming the mad Queen.

That was conquering. You want a city take over to be all Mysha and colored folks praising the fair skin chick.

I never seen her as a good person but thats just me.

I do wish the show runners would of just left the show and let someone passionate take over. Its almost like this season is a fukk you for not letting them do that confederate show.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
This is true, buuuut. That’s why she attacked when she did. She used the cloud cover and glare. You can doubt the logistics there. It is what it is.

What a clear sky and somehow got to hide behind that cloud?

This shoulda been the night battle to make sense but i aint mad. Shows ridiculous at this point.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I love ruthless dany. She ain't mad. She just being who she meant to be. The second coming of aegon the conqueror.

Aegon didn't give shyt about the peasants in harrenhal. Dany shouldn't be concerning herself with the peasants in Kings landing.

Folks wouldn't have dared try aegon like the way folks keep trying dany. Y'all think aegon would've put up with Sansa constant disrespect. It's been past time to remind everybody who runs shyt. Gotta establish a fear that shakes men to their soul. Because that's the only way these hard headed folks gonna listen.

The time for putting up with fukkshyt is over.

It's officially time to put folks on notice.

Man...she did all that damage with just 1 Dragon!!! Imagine if she still had all three!!! She should’ve done this much earlier in the game!:wow: She tried to play nice but ended up costing her too much! She just said fcuk it, the kid, the dog, everybody dying, no lying!:wow:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Dany - Daughter of the mad king who went crazy and burned everyone

- watched with satisfaction as her brother was burned to death with liquid metal

- burned to death the witch who saved her husband like she asked

- reneged on a deal to buy the unsullied and had her dragon burn the slaver instead of paying him

- Adopts a bend the knee or die by fire mantra, starts burning lords

- spends 3 full seasons wanting to burn King’s landing and keeps getting talked out of it

- wants to keep banging her nephew and stay queen even though he has a better claim and make him promise to never tell anyone

- loses two of her three Dragons and has her best friends head chopped off in front of her.....starts finally burning Kong’s Landing

- gets a taste for it and desires to not stop

Loser ass fans - “THE WRITERS THREW AWAY 8 YEARS OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND MADE HER BURN KINGS LANDING! That’s NOT WHO SHE WAS!!!”

I’m done with all you wierdos

:russ: