Daps
PECZdu5.jpg

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Yup,

The only sane advisor she has is Tyrion and she has no faith in him

It’s obvious she’s not fit to rule Westeros
I agree she can't rule Westeros, she keeps treating it like Essos where her opponents were all objectively bad people (slavers) and the populace are all slaves, this is not the case in Westeros. She knows nothing about the Game of Thrones.

Tyrion kept fukking up with his advice in Essos, because in turn, he didn't know how to play their respective Game of Thrones.

Unless I'm too smart and looking too deep here and it's just the case of dumbing down Tyrion.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
She’s not a “villain”. Yalll still got this mindset? How she the villain when her enemy just killed,thousands of innocent people? The only true villains in this show were the night king and probably Ramsay and Joffrey

That said, didn’t like her ending or this episode for that matter. Too predictable and felt like fan service

So you mean to tell me you were able to predict her being crushed by the Red Keep?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Her still choosing to burn the city down, innocents and all, after the bell was sounded felt forced and sadistic just for the sake of shock and set piece.

I gave the writers way too much credit in assuming they would conclude their most important character's story arc with more grace and tact.

There's no amount of "she's isolated!", "she's scared!", "she lost all her besties" from these writers that's gonna make me buy that Danerys Targeryn would wipe out innocent men, women and children, especially after securing guaranteed victory. There is nothing she ever did in the past 7 seasons that would make this character turn justifiable in my eyes. Her anger and violence has always been mostly justifiable.

shyt was visually incredible but narratively whack. Writers doing too much.

I would be even more infuriated if she was one of my favorite characters, but as a fan I just feel annoyed and robbed of a better conclusion.

Don't see how the finale will be satisfyingly.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you mean to tell me you were able to predict her being crushed by the Red Keep?

I predicted she would get a bitter sweet (but ultimately tame and respectful ) death. Didn't know exactly how that would happen. The writers don't like to take chances anymore

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I predicted she would get a bitter sweet (but ultimately tame and respectful ) death. Didn't know exactly how that would happen. The writers don't like to take chances anymore

She was a Queen her death would of been tame respectful either way. If it was be heading, if she drank poison even Arya killed her. Out side of slow torture her death would of been respectful.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
People don't snap like this breh... People don't say make sure you don't kill any innocents and slay only the masters..... Then people die and so they "snap" and burn 1 million people alive, including people in her own goddamn army....

Then let me guess... Next ep she gonna.... Nevermind.. Make a theory and someone will say I read a spoiler...

Mad King wasn't even born crazy... Took years of torture and imprisonment to make him lose his mind..... Her brother wasn't even this damn crazy, just ruthless... But never spoke of killing millions of innocents.... Y'all can argue till next year for all I care... Burning her enemies and people she thought were trying to have her killed is NOTHING compared to seeing people fleeing with her own eyes, and still ordering the dragon to burn them alive... Seeing her own people and burning them up too... Ordering her army into the red keep and then burning down the red keep with them inside

This was clear and pure fukkery
.... y'all talking seeds.... They planted apple seeds and grew a damn venus fly trap

My type of action :wow::blessed:

Dany was on her Sephiroth shyt

giphy.gif