OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so far 2 of the 3 visions have been true

-Bran's vision of a dragon flying over Kings Landing (its actually the same shot as tonight)
-King's Landing and the Iron Throne covered in Ash in Dany's vision

the 3rd vision which I posted is my ending to this series about 500 pages ago :dead:

Dany dies and joins Khal Drogo, her true love even though he raped her multiple times :what: in the after life with their baby. Her love story with Jon was very forced and Jon dont love her no more either

or who the fukk knows what D&D going to do at this point

im not a big betting man but if I was, id place my money on that completing Dany's story

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
People who are still pretending that Daenerys going mad queen was this unforeseen thing, that the seeds were not planted earlier are legitimately fukking stupid, might be autistic and should be banned. I'm not even going to argue with these Fridge Temperature IQ people, just insult them.

They did however absolutely rush it this season, it went from 40-60 to 100 between the previous seasons and this one. Understandable, as she has gone through hell since coming to Westeros, lost everything. Her friends, her armies, her dragons and now her love doesn't even want her. Furthermore her love (main competition) is more beloved by the people than she is.

Her mistake is that she treated this shyt like Essos, she did not play the Game of Thrones. The people in Westeros are not slaves, they won't appreciate some queen talking about 'breaking chains' because to them they aren't chained. Of course slaves are going to love the one who freed them, but again, she treated Westerosi politics like it was Essos. She could never be a good ruler in Westeros even if she didn't burn King's Landing. She has no idea how to maneuver politically here.

Same shyt is going to happen in the books.

Now that I think about it, Daenerys is a legit incel, Jon didn't want to fukk his aunt so in response she went on a school shooting spree lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
a6c45cb35cd1572e640b28d70f99f558.png

Clarke was absolutely floored when she found out about Daenerys Targaryen’s fate in the final season of Game of Thrones.

Once the British actress received the scripts for Season 8 of Game of Thrones, she had a depressing reaction when learning her character’s fate. Once she read what happens to Daenerys in Season 8, she walked through London for “three hours, aimlessly.” “It might as well have been raining, and I would’ve just walked in it not knowing what to do,” Clarke explained.

That was the moment I realized that alcohol can also be a depressant,” Clarke said. “I was kind of nursing a glass of wine going, ‘I don’t know why I’m not getting any happier from this.'” Did you try a Dornish red? Those are supposed to be exquisite.

Emilia added that there were “loads of tears” while she filmed her final scenes as the Dragon Queen. These don’t exactly sound like the reaction to someone’s character sitting on the Iron Throne as the rightful ruler of Westero
Sounds exactly like how the actor would react, knowing the giant seeds planted for years, were so predictable and this is where it was leading :troll:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
People who are still pretending that Daenerys going mad queen was this unforeseen thing, that the seeds were not planted earlier are legitimately fukking stupid, might be autistic and should be banned. I'm not even going to argue with these Fridge Temperature IQ people, just insult them.

They did however absolutely rush it this season, it went from 40-60 to 100 between the previous seasons and this one. Understandable, as she has gone through hell since coming to Westeros, lost everything. Her friends, her armies, her dragons and now her love doesn't even want her. Furthermore her love (main competition) is more beloved by the people than she is.

Her mistake is that she treated this shyt like Essos, she did not play the Game of Thrones. The people in Westeros are not slaves, they won't appreciate some queen talking about 'breaking chains' because to them they aren't chained. Of course slaves are going to love the one who freed them, but again, she treated Westerosi politics like it was Essos. She could never be a good ruler in Westeros even if she didn't burn King's Landing. She has no idea how to maneuver politically here.

Same shyt is going to happen in the books.

Now that I think about it, Daenerys is a legit incel, Jon didn't want to fukk his aunt so in response she went on a school shooting spree lol

Whatever seeds you are referring to, there were plenty of others seeds that were planted to contradict those seeds you are referring to. Such as her chaining up her dragons after one of them killed an innocent child. The complaints are valid and your insults and demeanor on the subject is childish.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
Master of whispers and had no clue about Euron and Cersei setting traps

The writers did him and Tyrion dirty for no reason :hhh:
Facts. They dumbed the best remaining characters Tyrion and Varys down heavy.
Tyrion would never put all his eggs in the Daenerys basket. Once before he pulled shyt like this:

And now he's a snitch?

Thank fukking God Tywin and Olenna died before they could dumb them down too.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is literally what it is. People talking about how they ruined Dany's development...breh..Dany has done some wild, fukked up murderous shyt that we all cheered for because she was "Dany". People forget that even the folks on the right side of history often do reprehensible things as well.

Jamie and Cersei I'm cool with because to be honest they AREN'T the big bads...and I liked seeing Cersei panicked, helpless and devoid of all the faux bravado she had the whole show. People are upset they expected some Avengers style epic death when in reality she died romantically and almost poetically. Meanwhile, Qyburn gets his shyt smashed in as an afterthought and its nothing. Sometimes people DON'T get what they deserve. Isn't that kinda the WHOLE underpinning of the show?
Dany hasn't done anything more reprehensible than anyone else on this show. That includes the Starks. Her past punishments are only seen as reprehensible because we all knew she had the potential to become the Mad Queen, just based on her ancestry. But they went from 0 to 60 with Dany. And we're to believe her actions in this episode being the end of her arc is justified, just because she roasted some slaver masters in Mireen and roasted the Tarly's? Who else on the show has done reprehensible things just to go mad on one episode? Not even past Targaryen dragon riders have gone this crazy with no real reasons as to why. She had the victory and still snapped.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Facts. They dumbed the best remaining characters Tyrion and Varys down heavy.
Tyrion would never put all his eggs in the Daenerys basket. Once before he pulled shyt like this:

And now he's a snitch?

Thank fukking God Tywin and Olenna died before they could dumb them down too.

Both Tyrion and Varys hadn't really done anything since teaming up with Dany.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
Whatever seeds you are referring to, there were plenty of others seeds that were planted to contradict those seeds you are referring to. Such as her chaining up her dragons after one of them killed an innocent child. The complaints are valid and your insults and demeanor on the subject is childish.
She's been burning and executing people who disagree with her for nigh on 7+ seasons now, the only thing that changed was the scale and the targets. Without question, She's been the most impulsive character in the main cast and had to be consistently reined in by Jorah et al, and they are all gone. Plus they kept mentioning 'flip of the coin' in terms of Targaryens.

This is not out of character. This is in fact, in line with her evolution as a character.
Rushed and poorly executed? abso-fukking-lutely. But inevitable.

I'm seriously done being civil with the Daenerys p*ssy lickers, they are either not acting in good faith or have room temperature IQ's if they didn't see something like this coming. A TV show should not be triggering me and having me question people's intelligence godamn.:mjlol:

Unless this is what they wanted :russ:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's been burning and executing people who disagree with her for nigh on 7+ seasons now, the only thing that changed was the scale and the targets. Without question, She's been the most impulsive character in the main cast and had to be consistently reined in by Jorah et al, and they are all gone. Plus they kept mentioning 'flip of the coin' in terms of Targaryens.

This is not out of character. This is in fact, in line with her evolution as a character.
Rushed and poorly executed? abso-fukking-lutely. But inevitable.

I'm seriously done being civil with the Daenerys p*ssy lickers, they are either not acting in good faith or have room temperature IQ's if they didn't see something like this coming. A TV show should not be triggering me and having me question people's intelligence godamn.:mjlol:

Unless this is what they wanted :russ:
Yup,

The only sane advisor she has is Tyrion and she has no faith in him

It’s obvious she’s not fit to rule Westeros

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dany hasn't done anything more reprehensible than anyone else on this show. That includes the Starks. Her past punishments are only seen as reprehensible because we all knew she had the potential to become the Mad Queen, just based on her ancestry. But they went from 0 to 60 with Dany. And we're to believe her actions in this episode being the end of her arc is justified, just because she roasted some slaver masters in Mireen and roasted the Tarly's? Who else on the show has done reprehensible things just to go mad on one episode? Not even past Targaryen dragon riders have gone this crazy with no real reasons as to why. She had the victory and still snapped.

They needed something shocking to occur and I don’t care what anyone says there was zero set up for this heel turn. The first true hints were dropped this very season, I mean for crying out loud she takes so much pride in her deeds of freeing slaves she has taken it as a title (breaker of chains). Yet all of a sudden doesn’t bat twice at killing innocents including women and children. Not to mention this occurred after the white flag had been waved making it mindless murder.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This season could have really benifited from a couple more episodes where dany is shown being borderline crazy and being held in a check by her advisors. Then when her dragon dies,missandei gets killed and Varys betrays her, she loses it and without anyone to hold her in,she goes scorched earth on Kings Landing. While The Mad Queen is probably the endgame for both the show and books, she went from having us think "maybe she'll try to kill jon" which would make sense,to destroying a entire city.