OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think you just don't like cersei. We'll have to agree to disagree, how one views the characters is a matter of perspective. I agree the show has been confusing on this but I think cersei is one of the better written characters
cersei is absolutely a well written character...a villain. i'm not sure how that's a "matter of perspective", however "grey" you choose to make her doesn't pull her out of the villain role, maybe it makes you have compassion or understanding for her villainy, but i don't understand how someone could read/watch this story and be like "nah, she's a regular ole person"

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think you just don't like cersei. We'll have to agree to disagree, how one views the characters is a matter of perspective. I agree the show has been confusing on this but I think cersei is one of the better written characters
Cersei was a well written character who's madness we got to see develop. All the way back to showing her visit the woods witch who gave her the prophecy as a kid. The way things ended and how they ended was still a little sloppy tho.

:yeshrug:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright, we all still here ?:heh: Its over soon yall

Alright so

Drogon flying through the city burning shyt was dope :ooh:
I could feel the intensity of the heat :whew:

Cercei's death was good to me she was SHOOK :ohlawd: Could have done wih a little more time seeing her unravelling and having a panic attack but fukk that bytch :myman:

Thought Qyburn was gonna have one last trick up his sleeve, nope :dead:

Clegane bowl was dope, the shots of them on the steps:banderas: Why nikkas always gotta squeeze eyeballs tho :gag:

I duno how I feel about Jon anymore, he out here lookin stupid as fukk :mindblown:

Euron sitting there giggling like a school girl while dying cause he "killed" Jamie like nikkas is gonna know :mindblown:
and he didnt even die from them wounds :umad:

I thought this was gonna be a "fight" Drogon pretty much solo'd the shyt, guess Dany was practicing evasive manouvers off screen :skip:

Think if Cercei got the elephants things really would have evened out :troll:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
kwevpltw3wx21.png

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
So the White Walkers and all this, is how the novels will end? But better
Fat fcuk would probably want to rewrite it but given the fact that he writes like 2 words per month, he knows he's screwed.

But like you said. In the books it will be done right.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I need GRRM to verify this episode as the same ending he told them idiots. :picard:
I think we will get more or less the same thing,Dany going nuts, clegane bowl, and Cersei and jaime dying together. but the way it happens will be more fleshed out. Like i could see Dany going scorched everything on KL,but there will be more of a obvious build to it. And i can tell you right now, that Cersei and Jaime plays out different just cause of Euron being different.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
One angle I dont see anyone talking about is

Cersei had Wild Fire planted through out the city

Maybe Dany made the right decision blowing the city up anyway :manny:

If they would of captured Cersei / Killed Cersei, the wildfire could of killed them later (through Qyburn or whoever setting it off) as a set up
Wildfyre was probably already there cause of Dany's dad wanting to burn the whole city up. Which is kinda what i thought Cersei would do once shyt went south. But that was when I thought Jaime would kill her.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I think we will get more or less the same thing,Dany going nuts, clegane bowl, and Cersei and jaime dying together. but the way it happens will be more fleshed out. Like i could see Dany going scorched everything on KL,but there will be more of a obvious build to it. And i can tell you right now, that Cersei and Jaime plays out different just cause of Euron being different.

I can't see GRRM not having the White Walker as the end game. I can't accept this ending as canon.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yea, is that clegane bowl shyt alluded to in the books? i always saw fans talk of it, and there were seeds for it, but it was never something i cared about or looked forward to. it was one of the most cringey parts of the episode...again, had we had more episodes, maybe on it's own it would have been less painful, but of all the stakes in this episode, no matter how that fight would've turned out, it didn't matter, it especially didn't with a zombie who wouldn't die...wait, lemme guess, the mountain lived and will turn around like the end of thriller next episode as the new NK :beli: