OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a painful death not wrapped in the arms of the one you love...that was some weak shyt for a grade A villain like her. ramsay and joff both were more satisfying, even the fukking night king was satisfying for #teamnoone, but that shyt? F-O-H :camby:
She’s not a “villain”. Yalll still got this mindset? How she the villain when her enemy just killed,thousands of innocent people? The only true villains in this show were the night king and probably Ramsay and Joffrey

That said, didn’t like her ending or this episode for that matter. Too predictable and felt like fan service

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Baby Theon? Parents naming kids after “Game of Thrones” characters
The 560 baby girls born last year named Khaleesi
:russ::russ::russ::russ:
sya8e3wj9wx21.jpg

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Funny how those scorpions wasn't as quick, accurate, or powerful this episode. So to everyone that was complaining about people bytching last week, whats yall take on the consistency of the show?
they kinda forgot how to load them quickly and use them accurately :ld:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She’s not a “villain”. Yalll still got this mindset? How she the villain when her enemy just killed,thousands of innocent people? The only true villains in this show were the night king and probably Ramsay and Joffrey

That said, didn’t like her ending or this episode for that matter. Too predictable and felt like fan service
Cersei is not a villain now...this is the lengths you're going to? :wtf:

Did Cersei not blow up a sept full of innocent people...the wildfire didn't just stop at the sept either. Did we not see just two episodes ago Cersei letting those people in as bait, knowing they'd be pawns. Stop it.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this a real fukking question? I hate yal :mjlol:

xohbssjwdwx21.png

i dont care if he gets mauled by bears that have been airdropped by wizards - but at least let the past seasons of this guy remain intact as he goes.
Jamie's arc has always been a fight of who he wants to be and who he actually is. I don't really see the massive issue with this.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei is not a villain now...this is the lengths you're going to? :wtf:

Did Cersei not blow up a sept full of innocent people...the wildfire didn't just stop at the sept either. Did we not see just two episodes ago Cersei letting those people in as bait, knowing they'd be pawns. Stop it.

Lol the Sept was full of innocent people? It was mostly full of the faith, the tyrells and shythead nobles. I'm sure some Innocents got killed but that's not the point. Most people in this show have killed Innocents and the point has always been that there's shades of grey, this isn't a video game where there's a big bad boss at the end. The "hero" of the show just leveled the city and massacred people. Y'all still stuck on this good vs evil shyt after 8 seasons lmao

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lol the Sept was full of innocent people? It was mostly full of the faith, the tyrells and shythead nobles. I'm sure some Innocents got killed but that's not the point. Most people in this show have killed Innocents and the point has always been that there's shades of grey, this isn't a video game where there's a big bad boss at the end. The "hero" of the show just leveled the city and massacred people. Y'all still stuck on this good vs evil shyt after 8 seasons lmao
breh, cersei was a villain, i don't care that you want to make her grey...joff was a viallian, ramsay was a villain, the NK was a villain...cersei did not deserve some die in the arms of my lover death. you got a whole lotta spin going on some "there's no one way to view them"...nothing about cersei has been nuanced except for the forced "but she loves her kids" line they kept trying to pull.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, cersei was a villain, i don't care that you want to make her grey...joff was a viallian, ramsay was a villain, the NK was a villain...cersei did not deserve some die in the arms of my lover death. you got a whole lotta spin going on some "there's no one way to view them"...nothing about cersei has been nuanced except for the forced "but she loves her kids" line they kept trying to pull.
Ok, who was the villain during the faith storyline?