Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everyone saw this coming

That's the only trick they had left in the bag

Inadequate character development leading up to those actions

Arya on some created player shyt with infinite 99 health and armor :mjlol:

They're about to wrap this shyt up with Jon giving the throne to Sansa and Tyrion

Disappointed but entertained :yeshrug:
You really think Tyrion will survive after Dany finds out he freed Jaime ?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I didn't think GOT would ever reach "turn your brain off at the door" status but here we are. As long I disregard all the silly shyt like character and narrative consistency, this was dope purely from a spectacle standpoint.
i wanna feel like this, but arya running thru rubble (and the fact we've seen masses of people burned by dragonfire already so that wasn't new or mindblowing to me) kinda ruined that...i could possibly enjoy the spectacle had they not partly guided it by a protected character. it's like they ruined every single angle of what this episode was with what seems like a meeting that went "ok so what if we have...and then euron...oh then dogon....yea, then we have arya..."

:sadbron:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
the books obviously have very little to do with this actual story now a days but they made him look tiny in this ONE episode.. we have 65 episodes of them showing them near in size :dead:

also for the people saying its foreshadowing for Dany:

D6bOk-DUEAExV63.jpg

these dudes words hold no weight :mjlol:
I'm glad you posted this. :dead:

Exactly. lol. All of this. :mjlol:

His post didn't touch on why ppl are mad at this episode.

:yeshrug:

Why are we miserable for expecting better?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that’s the attitude I held coming into this episode and even that fell flat w/o the attachment I once held for these characters...normally after an ep it’s hard for me to watch something else immediately...but I think I’m gonna watch some back episodes off this season of ‘billions’ to take my mind of this...wow smh
same, already got my mind on veep for when i make it back to the hotel. smh

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fantastic episode, but yes, Dany snapping feels so forced.
Why?

She been saying that push comes to shove that she would burn the city if it came to that.

EVERYBODY in the seven kingdoms constantly giving her pushback even though she just brought a army to save these people from literal death incarnate.

BFF 1 got killed fighting zombies less than a month ago.

BFF 2 got killed by a some completely amoral bytch who just loves to call bluffs.

Whose brother has been completely useless as a advisor for awhile now.

And the one mother fukker who earnestly supports you and is not a failure is also your biggest competition to your goal.

She tired of the fukk shyt:yeshrug:

shyt y'all should be glad grey worm wasn't controlling that dragon. Dude was looking for reason to get off in folks ass :russ:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That’s why I don’t understand why Cersei’s death wasn’t satisfying to some people. Dany broke her. Now of course Dany leveled an entire city to do it. But Dany broke her. Cersei went from thinking everything was a game and that no one was as ruthless as her to running around the city by herself seeing everything coming down :umad: begging Jaime to get them out of there alive. She KNEW she fukked up and that was extremely satisfying to me.

I think just based on how evil that bytch had been people wanted a Ramsey Bolton kind of death for her. I found it highly satisfying seeing her pleading and begging not to die after all the shyt she has pulled.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
One angle I dont see anyone talking about is

Cersei had Wild Fire planted through out the city

Maybe Dany made the right decision blowing the city up anyway :manny:

If they would of captured Cersei / Killed Cersei, the wildfire could of killed them later (through Qyburn or whoever setting it off) as a set up

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the books obviously have very little to do with this actual story now a days but they made him look tiny in this ONE episode.. we have 65 episodes of them showing them near in size :dead:

also for the people saying its foreshadowing for Dany:

D6bOk-DUEAExV63.jpg

these dudes words hold no weight :mjlol:
The characters shouldn't look somewhat like what they look like in the books?:mindblown:

Yall just finding shyt to bytch about now.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
yall know i don't fukk with team targ, but the crap ass way they chopped her down and flipped her in these past 8 episodes (going back into season 7) just doesn't work at this speed. if this was going to be the rush job, she coulda kept all her dragons, viserion died for one night of war and rhaegal died because two dragons wasn't fair...yet one dragon wasn't either so who gives a fukk if it's two...oh, the cgi budget that sent ghost back north without at least a "good dog" :beli:

i am sooooooo sad with how they fukked up the past two seasons, season 8 especailly, just fukking wow :sadbron:
Yep, you get it. They might as well go scorched earth completely, and let Dany "win" the game of thrones. Why even have her lose at this point? She showed the might of her dragon as her trap card. They showed her lose her mind. No point in having her get killed by Jon Snow or a Stark. If she's truly the "Mad Queen" why would she trust anyone else? They just gonna keep teeter tottering on her morality? They could've been done that and fleshed her arc out a little longer, but they chose to rush it. This is the last episode. Might as well have her kill everyone who offers an ounce of disagreement. Doesn't matter if it's Jon, Grey Worm the Dothraki. Anyone can get it at this point....

:yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that shyt was the absolute corniest...jeezus christ...I started off this season defending it against detractors too smh
i feel like we've both been on the same page, from "i know it will be rushed so let's roll with it" to "what the fukk they do to my favorite show"...i really just don't understand.

i also need to know why HBO didn't veto this shyt, no way d&d shouldn't have been replaced