OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's supposed to be like that by book standards. The hound is between 6 and half to seven feet tall.

His brother supposed to be eight feet tall:huhldup:

the books obviously have very little to do with this actual story now a days but they made him look tiny in this ONE episode.. we have 65 episodes of them showing them near in size :dead:

also for the people saying its foreshadowing for Dany:

D6bOk-DUEAExV63.jpg

these dudes words hold no weight :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Brehs, they made y’all mad because they shirk Danny’s advantages down. All the haters were screaming about how they could sneak up on her a take a dragon out and why didn’t she just go high? LMAO

Then they threw out the Golden’s company and only had a small group of unsullied roll up to the gate with her and you complained that she had shyt now.

It was all just a ploy to lower your guard to just how powerful a full male dragon really was to King Landing brehs.

She got caught off guard by those scorpions the first time, this time she figured out to just go high....like you wanted her to!

20,000 Golden company, all on foot.......once she takes out the scorpions they are legit lunch meat.

So now.....the writing sucks and this was another bad episode?

Your a bunch of miserable ass people.

Exactly. lol. All of this. :mjlol:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am fukking speechless, the show runners jumped the gun with this but dam was it epic seeing the rage of a Targaryen. fukk an army one Dragon will take a city, my lord that was like the calamity of a god. That shyt is enough to make anyone bend the knee, it was beautiful watching Cersei gradually break down to the point she was pleading about not wanting to die:wow:. It’s all fun and games until your enemies decide to stop playing by the good guy rules and move the way you move. Shocking though that Dany didn’t think twice about killing innocent people :picard:the breaker of chains the burner of the innocent. Tyrion fukking up and being on his last chance, he better get his head in the game otherwise his ass is getting Dracaried. And Sansa better stop poking at the bear :usure:this ain’t no fun and games no more otherwise :umad:

That’s why I don’t understand why Cersei’s death wasn’t satisfying to some people. Dany broke her. Now of course Dany leveled an entire city to do it. But Dany broke her. Cersei went from thinking everything was a game and that no one was as ruthless as her to running around the city by herself seeing everything coming down :umad: begging Jaime to get them out of there alive. She KNEW she fukked up and that was extremely satisfying to me.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Everyone saw this coming

That's the only trick they had left in the bag

Inadequate character development leading up to those actions

Arya on some created player shyt with infinite 99 health and armor :mjlol:

They're about to wrap this shyt up with Jon giving the throne to Sansa and Tyrion

Disappointed but entertained :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall know i don't fukk with team targ, but the crap ass way they chopped her down and flipped her in these past 8 episodes (going back into season 7) just doesn't work at this speed. if this was going to be the rush job, she coulda kept all her dragons, viserion died for one night of war and rhaegal died because two dragons wasn't fair...yet one dragon wasn't either so who gives a fukk if it's two...oh, the cgi budget that sent ghost back north without at least a "good dog" :beli:

i am sooooooo sad with how they fukked up the past two seasons, season 8 especailly, just fukking wow :sadbron:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
This show would have been 10x more lit if they still had stannis. They should have shown edmure tully and the new prince of dorne onscreen... Bran legit eric snow status after hyping him up like since forever. Night king was a bust. Still dont know what the fukk or who the fukk the lord of light is. Showrunnes think were dumb af and actually signed off on this shyt :dead:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Jon should have gave her the dikk for the sake of the realm! He's dumber than his father! Also, I don't see how anyone realistically can take her down now. GreyWorm and them Dothraki's will be protecting her like nobody's ever seen. They're all done for.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Writers are hacks..
Episode was alright if ur here for action, but woat storytelling.

Targset won. We got the throne. Nobody said nothing bout how long:mjgrin:
Breh can u inform me.

I'm a casual who is just watching to see how it ends

How is it bad?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting points being made.

D6bHxvGUIAASOJh.jpg

Maggy told her she’d be cast down by a younger and more beautiful queen. She didn’t listen. It’s weird because on some level I felt bad for her. She sounded more vulnerable and hysterical than she ever did, as if she knew it was really over. She sounded human for once. No one else made Cersei bytch up like that. She broke. In a way Cersei underestimated Dany just like the High Sparrow underestimated Cersei. The difference was Dany was a whole different kind of animal. Cersei blew up a sept. Dany blew up the entire city.