OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
War is hell Arya.You should know that by now when you become bytch made again all sudden?

There's a difference between sneakin one person or a couple people or even sneakin Night King. It was all mapped out for her. This was a fukking dragon doing whatever the fukk the dragon wanted to do. Bodies everywhere. Rubble everywhere. Falling buildings. Who has seen shyt like that? Nobody since the days of the dragons so nobody who is still alive.

A girl still got her shyt together and tried to save people. But she couldn't. Nothing could be saved.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i get the complaints, but not sure why yall keep saying dany snapped because of the bells, dany went into that battle ready to take people down, the bells was tyrion's last try to keep that from happening, hoping she'd honor the surrender. clearly she was bout that life dot com period...wasn't no fukk ass bells an hour into war about to stop the rage she had pent up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yet EVERY body else didn't :heh:

#PlotArmor101

People got pulled out of rubble during 9/11. Surely a girl wasn't the only living person but the camera focused on her not because plot armor but because she is a character that we care about while anyone else who may have survived is a nobody.

She isn't a nobody. She is No One.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
all this cuz Jon wouldn’t dikk her down... he truly is a b*stard!
:mjlol::deadmanny::dead::deadrose: Literally can’t even lie, although in that moment I think she was just craving affection and validation. Breh should have whipped it out and done his duty for country aunt or not seeing as it would have saved countless innocent lives.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Holy shyt, that was a complete mess.

It felt like a medieval Michael Bay movie. Fun to watch but almost none of it made sense :dead:

Like, if the motivations were right and everything we saw had a logical build, it would have been simply amazing. But like I said at the beggining of the episode. All of it felt empty.

People are gonna have a feast blasting this episode and it's such a shame that they will be right :francis: fukks sakes D&D, you really dropped the ball :snoop: :mjcry:

Dany going mad has been foreshadowed since episode 1 has it not? :manny: This is what they call the payoff lol

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
one thing I gotta nit pick about this episode

The Hound and The Mountain are supposed to be near in size.. even in the earlier seasons ( I know different actors but even in Season 7 when they brought the Wight, they are almost eye to eye). The Hound is supposed to be a massive person as well, but in this episode... and only this episode.. they made him look small to the mountain.. I know the mountain was standing originally at an angle and up a few stairs but even when they were face to face and The Mountain was trying to crush his skull :huhldup: The Mountain was way bigger than The Hound

Even though they both died, I did appreciate that technically The Hound was the better fighter and thats what people argued, if The Mountain wasnt already dead, he would of died when The Hound stuck his sword through his whole chest :myman: then even after that still ahd the skill to kill him a 2nd time (dagger through the eye) and a 3rd time which ended up killing himself unfortunately

It's supposed to be like that by book standards. The hound is between 6 and half to seven feet tall.

His brother supposed to be eight feet tall:huhldup: