Daps
D6a8AmYV4AMmz_C.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
one thing I gotta nit pick about this episode

The Hound and The Mountain are supposed to be near in size.. even in the earlier seasons ( I know different actors but even in Season 7 when they brought the Wight, they are almost eye to eye). The Hound is supposed to be a massive person as well, but in this episode... and only this episode.. they made him look small to the mountain.. I know the mountain was standing originally at an angle and up a few stairs but even when they were face to face and The Mountain was trying to crush his skull :huhldup: The Mountain was way bigger than The Hound

Even though they both died, I did appreciate that technically The Hound was the better fighter and thats what people argued, if The Mountain wasnt already dead, he would of died when The Hound stuck his sword through his whole chest :myman: then even after that still ahd the skill to kill him a 2nd time (dagger through the eye) and a 3rd time which ended up killing himself unfortunately

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They went so over the top to prove Dany was the mad queen. They had Drogon spittin Independence Day alien beams on peasants for 45 minutes straight bruh. Kings Landing looked like that shyt was like 100 miles wide from Cersei's view and Dany burned the whole thing to the ground.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am fukking speechless, the show runners jumped the gun with this but dam was it epic seeing the rage of a Targaryen. fukk an army one Dragon will take a city, my lord that was like the calamity of a god. That shyt is enough to make anyone bend the knee, it was beautiful watching Cersei gradually break down to the point she was pleading about not wanting to die:wow:. It’s all fun and games until your enemies decide to stop playing by the good guy rules and move the way you move. Shocking though that Dany didn’t think twice about killing innocent people :picard:the breaker of chains the burner of the innocent. Tyrion fukking up and being on his last chance, he better get his head in the game otherwise his ass is getting Dracaried. And Sansa better stop poking at the bear :usure:this ain’t no fun and games no more otherwise :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can anyone explain to me a few things:

-what did Dany say to Jon after he refused to kill his her back after he said he loves her ? (this arc is dead now, right?)
-Why did Euron and Jaime fight? I never knew their was a motive or reasoning ? Seemed random and corny honestly

my extra thoughts on the episode/season:
-Jaime really pump and dumped Ser Brienne, what was the point of this arc??
:dead:
-Arya is the MVP of this season, even with the corny Night King death, her scenes have been top notch
-Bran.. non exsistent for 2 of the last 6 episodes? As another coli poster pointed out, so many sacrificed, died, protected entire seasons dedicated to building this character as some super human.. but is missing from almost every episode of the very last season? As someone who didnt read the books, the show definitely seemed built around Bran and the Night King as the end game story with the Iron Throne as the final destination of this story.. now all 3 are gone.. ? Their is no Iron Throne/Kings Landing anymore, their is no more Night King and Bran is all but gone.. the action has been great honestly and carrying the season.. but what the fukk :martin:

-to expand on that last point, rewatching season 7 scenes to tie things together this season, they truly and really built this entire series but ESPECIALLY season 7 around the Night King and army of the dead.. just for it to be over in 1 episode.. thats the biggest disappointment ima just say in television history.

-jon snow is really dumbed down this season. Might as well not exist. No stand out scenes, “takes the moral high road” but follows all bad decisions from his queen? That contradicts his entire character. Dany fell in love with him, the north named him king because he always stood by what he thought was best. This character development is all gone in season 8.