OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I thought the ep was fukking FIRE!! The Arya scenes were fukking intense, more intense than the battle of Winterfell for her. Loved the Cleganebowl. Hated how Cersei and Jamie died, that was kind of garbage. Loved how they set up either Jon or Arya slicing up Grey Worm (fukk that unich). I HATE Raegar, but his son Aegon raised the honorable Neddard Stark, is the rightful king*

*all depending on if Stannis comes out of the forest to kill every single one of the usurping fukk faces.
#StannisSet still showing their face till the bitter end :dead::wow:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
7wm0o76z5xx21.png

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Sure, but why not just turn around, make Drogon fly behind the fleet and burn them right then and there? If she needed to lose Rhaegar, kill him at the Battle of Winterfell.

I guess we needed a reason for Missandei to get taken and killed. But that was still a bunch of bullshyt that ended up being "they somehow take her in the water and she somehow survived the scorpions decimating every boat". They could easily yadda yadda their way for Missandei to get taken without Euron's "surprise" attack.
The night king should have killed the second dragon. They should have had a scene in episode four where Qyburn and Cersei receive a raven informing them that the war with the dead is over and Daenerys and company are sailing to Dragonstone. From there you show Euron and his fleet prepare an ambush at night before they actually do the ambush. Then they could have Daenerys and Drogon narrowly escape the scorpion but the ships are wrecked and Missandei is still kidnapped.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what part of the bytch has gone mad do you not understand

she said she gonna instill fear into everyone to get their respect right befroe they rode out to go to war

bytch snapped
People don't snap like this breh... People don't say make sure you don't kill any innocents and slay only the masters..... Then people die and so they "snap" and burn 1 million people alive, including people in her own goddamn army....

Then let me guess... Next ep she gonna.... Nevermind.. Make a theory and someone will say I read a spoiler...

Mad King wasn't even born crazy... Took years of torture and imprisonment to make him lose his mind..... Her brother wasn't even this damn crazy, just ruthless... But never spoke of killing millions of innocents.... Y'all can argue till next year for all I care... Burning her enemies and people she thought were trying to have her killed is NOTHING compared to seeing people fleeing with her own eyes, and still ordering the dragon to burn them alive... Seeing her own people and burning them up too... Ordering her army into the red keep and then burning down the red keep with them inside

This was clear and pure fukkery.... y'all talking seeds.... They planted apple seeds and grew a damn venus fly trap

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So who is gonna kill Dany? Arya or Jon?

My prediction:

Varys got some of those notes out in the beginning on crows to the remaining houses across the land, theyll rightfully king Jon Snow, him and greyworm beef greyworm calls him all kinds of p*ssy and traitor for not following Dany lead and holding men back

Jon Snow sees Dany and her army has now gone full blood thirsty and tyrant so he now finally wants to take claim to the throne, dany kills him and tells the kingdom well now she is still rightful heir

Now I think about it, its about a 50/50 chance Jon Snow dies same way as Ned for treason

Then Arya kills Greyworm, uses his face to kill Dany or some shyt.. either way I see Arya killing Dany