Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
5809oh22itx21.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wow that was horrible no not the massacre at kings landing the writing on this episode
completely assinated danys character
terrible face heel turn
im fine eith her being the mad queen but at least make it sonewhat believable
she spares the civilians the whole time takes out all the scorpians and then suddenly turns to rex grossman and says fukk it im going deep
terrible

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The Arya scene was intended to show the scope of the destruction caused by Dany from the perspective of the commoners but it failed when Arya didn’t die. Arya dying would have turned the fanbase against Dany, created even more of a reason for a Jon/Dany rift, and it would have been one of the more emotional scenes of the season.
i get that, but that was being shown without her...nor did seeing her in the fray add anything as they weren't going to kill her. that's why i asked - is dany now going to be on her hit list? otherwise it was more of episode 3 - favorite characters in impossibly dire situations protected by plot armor...and her unscathed white horse who magically shows up :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I might be nitpicking but its unfortunate that lil finger and varys, who both have pulled strings from miles and continents away because they could, whilst ensuring their safety, left their peepee leaking in the same pus they were trying to ruin :francis: Varys didnt even wanna risk being around for Tywin, and yet he felt the need to die on the stake when already warned Dany would burn him

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TV is dead to me... ‘billions’ was never that great but I enjoyed it on a basic level...but I’m trying to watch it now and...nothing

if a show as great as GOT can be tainted in a handful of episodes then what hope can I have for any other television series smh

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Star Wars joints they working on about to be trash :heh:

I think that's a different thing entirely. D&D will most likely reboot/retcon The Old Republic Era and will have free reign to do whatever they want and create whatever characters and stories they like without having to worry about any previous work (they might take stuff from video games and books it's their call to do whatever).

That's completely different than adapting a series like ASOIF, then ran out of material and then be left with the task of giving it an ending that not even the author who created the whole thing has been able to even come close to do.

Their jobs weren't easy, but they made it impossible for themselves by rushing to the end for no real reason other than not wanting to do this shyt anymore. They wont have any of those issues for their Star Wars series. They don't even have to come up with a definitive ending, they just need to do a trilogy (that can be left open for other people to expand on it).

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I do feel for StormBorn. Lost two dragons, her top advisor, and her ride or die right hand gal in a condensed period of time. Knows she ain't the true heir to the Iron Throne and that people in Westeros just view her as a foreigner.

shyt just wasn't ever meant to be for her, should've stayed in Essos.

Word. Could’ve built her own empire in Essos. But I think that’s part of the reason she went crazy. At least based on the behind the scenes even if the directors didn’t convey that well in the episode. I don’t think Dany cares about the Iron Throne anymore. I think she officially left the station. When she saw the Red Keep, all she saw was her family’s history and the fact that she was denied that life because of Robert’s Rebellion and when she comes to reclaim her family’s birthright she’s treated with scorn and hatred. Her entire reason for existing as far as she was concerned (to restore the family) was a lie because she wasn’t the one, Jon was. Going from being loved by everyone to being the monster. You add in all the deaths, all the backstabbing from her advisors and her feeling paranoid, isolated and alone and you get her just wanting to burn the whole thing to the ground so no one can have it. That’s the only thing I got :yeshrug: