OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
just started a rewatch last week, this show was so great before it fell off the cliff

nothing else really comes close to GoT at its prime, hard to even compare it to other tv shows tbh
I can't bring myself to re-watch it.

It's like re-watching a playoff series where your team was up 3-0 and ends up getting blown out in games 6 and 7. I can't watch that shyt :bryan:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
just started a rewatch last week, this show was so great before it fell off the cliff

nothing else really comes close to GoT at its prime, hard to even compare it to other tv shows tbh
Why would you do that to yourself breh :picard:

I don't even wanna watch the prequels knowing that no matter what happens then it's gonna lead to season 8 :hhh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I don't even wanna watch the prequels knowing that no matter what happens then it's gonna lead to season 8 :hhh:
the books are hundreds of years apart and the story has an ending.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No matter what Aegon does, his great-great-grandson fukks and kills his great-granddaughter and a possessed invalid takes the throne a mound of iron melted by an angsty dragon :unimpressed:
And Luke still gonna get his hand chopped off, Solo/Leia son still going crazy, and the black simp still gonna scream "Rey" !!!!!!

Why watch any of this sheit? How they gonna fix what they did wrong if you won't let them try

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
And Luke still gonna get his hand chopped off, Solo/Leia son still going crazy, and the black simp still gonna scream "Rey" !!!!!!

Why watch any of this sheit?
Don't even get me started on that Star Wars bullshyt, they retconned my namesake out of existence :pacspit:

I generally dislike prequels in general for the fact that we already know how the story ends. Episodes I-III at least fleshed out the OG story and filled in some of the blanks. Nothing from 100+ years ago is gonna explain why the Night King went out like a Power Rangers villain of the week :hhh:

I would be a lot more interested in a show set 100+ years in the future, because it would literally put all that bullshyt behind us

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't bring myself to re-watch it.

It's like re-watching a playoff series where your team was up 3-0 and ends up getting blown out in games 6 and 7. I can't watch that shyt :bryan:

I always said I wouldnt rewatch but last week I got into a rabbit holes on YT of GoT vids and I wacthed a Tywin vid and here I am already on season 2 :yeshrug:

just gonna stop watching after season 6

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
You brehs still remember the hype pre-season? You remember how we believed in D&D and were giving them the benefit of the doubt :bryan:

I've never been invested in a show like that. The signs were there in the short season length but I refused to believe.

The first episode (of six) being a setup episode is what convinced me though.

My rage is gone but I refuse to watch anything connected to the GoT universe now.