OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all remember watching battle of the b*stards, and then the winds of winter? arguably the best 1-2 combo of episodes a show has ever had, that ended with the shot of dani and her army finally sailing to Westeros...and being convinced you were about to see the greatest 2 seasons of Tv ever?

Dani finally gonna battle Cersei :gladbron:

Jon Snow is King Of The North :gladbron:

White Walkers Gonna reach Winterfell :gladbron:

Jamie’s arc is gonna be so satisfying :gladbron:

We gon find out Azor Ahai’s identity :gladbron:

Bran about to do some crazy shyt :gladbron:

Who Gonna be King/Queen :gladbron:

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign everyone in here, especially those who said that they will never get immersed in anything that deep again. GOT ruined the rest of my tv watching life lol.

With that being said, this made up ending was incredible to me, and all nerd-ish, I consider this to be the real ending - it's incredible, curious to hear y'all thoughts:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That’s the problem with it. 22 films and you throw it all away with time travel and hot potato.

This ain’t the thread to rant in though.

GOT season 8 is all time trash ending next to Star Wars ROS
Ur the 1st to say Endgame was trash. This is an interesting take, that'd I'd like to hear more of an explanation for. I respect it.

:jbhmm:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Co-sign everyone in here, especially those who said that they will never get immersed in anything that deep again. GOT ruined the rest of my tv watching life lol.

With that being said, this made up ending was incredible to me, and all nerd-ish, I consider this to be the real ending - it's incredible, curious to hear y'all thoughts:

:wow:

He did a proper job.

:wow:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
You all are still mad. Anyone with sense should have known where it was going since season 5 or at the very least,
season 7. Sansa in North instead of the Vale, Arya’s Braavos plot, Tyrion’s demeanor in Essos, Stannis and the Bolton’s storyline, Jamie’s storyline, and Dorne were so wildly and disgustingly off from the book’s plot in that season alone. It set the tone for the rest of the series and the audience ate it up as long as they were still getting CGI spectacles and cheap plot twist/character deaths in imitation of the earlier seasons. That’s why they thought the same bullshyt was fine for season 8. Give it a rest.
:mjlol:
They should have just let Jon and Dany marry and have babies. The writing would have still been shyt but general fans would have been satisfied.
:lolbron:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:jbhmm:

Never knew Dexter ended like trash.
80a12a8750315fccde29cade33f75142c3fff23deed7107681ebb0ae2413e65f_1.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You all are still mad. Anyone with sense should have known where it was going since season 5 or at the very least,
season 7. Sansa in North instead of the Vale, Arya’s Braavos plot, Tyrion’s demeanor in Essos, Stannis and the Bolton’s storyline, Jamie’s storyline, and Dorne were so wildly and disgustingly off from the book’s plot in that season alone. It set the tone for the rest of the series and the audience ate it up as long as they were still getting CGI spectacles and cheap plot twist/character deaths in imitation of the earlier seasons. That’s why they thought the same bullshyt was fine for season 8. Give it a rest.
:mjlol:
They should have just let Jon and Dany marry and have babies. The writing would have still been shyt but general fans would have been satisfied.
:lolbron:

I'm :dead: at book readers still trying to convince people seasons 5-6 are as bad as 7 and especially 8.

Cut the bullshyt out breh. It's not remotely in the same ball park. It's not even the same sport.

Fred.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I'm :dead: at book readers still trying to convince people seasons 5-6 are as bad as 7 and especially 8.

Cut the bullshyt out breh. It's not remotely in the same ball park. It's not even the same sport.

Fred.
You don’t understand, they cut out and heavily altered major plots that needed to be in season 5 and 6 in order for season 7 and 8 to be at least decent. They cut out entire CHARACTERS that the ending doesn’t make sense without! They started making massive changes to Bran, Arya, Sansa, Jon, Dany, Jaime, and Tyrion’s mindsets and behaviors.
They set the seeds for the shytty final seasons.