Good riddance.
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Which is INSANE for this level of show but that’s where I am too

I went from watching in dept YouTube videos of each character, re watching seasons 1-6 just to catch stuff I might of missed, to hitting the option button and clicking Not Interested in every got YouTube video that's pops as a recommendation. I can't watch any related to this show.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I went from watching in dept YouTube videos of each character, re watching seasons 1-6 just to catch stuff I might of missed, to hitting the option button and clicking Not Interested in every got YouTube video that's pops as a recommendation. I can't watch any related to this show.

:dead: their would be multiple times, id be on youtube and some how start binge watching youtube videos either past scenes or fan fare and 6 hours later itd be like 3 am :wtf:

to not giving a damn about the series at all :mjcry:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Man listen, as irrational and crazy as it sounds. I ain’t never been hurt by a show until this one. Years of speculation , years invested putting things together , watching house origins, Re caps and rewatches. Brought family and friends into the fold , only for it to end without a decent payoff. I haven’t touched anything to do with GOT since it went off.

I can’t even bring myself to remove my avi :mjcry:
Idk if I can watch the prequel that’s coming .