OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went from watching in dept YouTube videos of each character, re watching seasons 1-6 just to catch stuff I might of missed, to hitting the option button and clicking Not Interested in every got YouTube video that's pops as a recommendation. I can't watch any related to this show.
I didn't even finish watching the last season because the first couple of episodes felt like watching an unnecessary sequal to a franchise that overstayed it's welcome four movies ago :francis:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Man listen, as irrational and crazy as it sounds. I ain’t never been hurt by a show until this one. Years of speculation , years invested putting things together , watching house origins, Re caps and rewatches. Brought family and friends into the fold , only for it to end without a decent payoff. I haven’t touched anything to do with GOT since it went off.

I can’t even bring myself to remove my avi :mjcry:
Idk if I can watch the prequel that’s coming

My Sentiments exactly breh

Set wars throughout the seasons(Shout out the realest set #StannisSet :salute:)

Sets getting knocked off throughout the seasons and being clowned

Obarth weekly recaps with power rankings:blessed:

I felt you when you said you cant even change your avi :wow:

They really shytted on EVERYONE with that last season :hhh:

Never Again will I allow myself to become that immersed in anything on this level

shyt too painful breh

fukking Nights King doesnt amount to anything no story nothing

The Prince that was promised not worth shyt

Soooooo many prophecies that amounted to shyt

Just a collection of material that amounted to shyt:mjcry:

THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHOW STANNIS DEATH ON fukkING SCREEN FOR fukkS SAKE!!!!!

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Man listen, as irrational and crazy as it sounds. I ain’t never been hurt by a show until this one. Years of speculation , years invested putting things together , watching house origins, Re caps and rewatches. Brought family and friends into the fold , only for it to end without a decent payoff. I haven’t touched anything to do with GOT since it went off.

I can’t even bring myself to remove my avi :mjcry:
Idk if I can watch the prequel that’s coming .

Seriously, why would anyone watch a prequel at this point. We know how it all ends and how trash the white walkers eventually became. We aren't gonna be intrigued at the origins of characters that didn't live up to their potential.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
My Sentiments exactly breh

Set wars throughout the seasons(Shout out the realest set #StannisSet :salute:)

Sets getting knocked off throughout the seasons and being clowned

Obarth weekly recaps with power rankings:blessed:

I felt you when you said you cant even change your avi :wow:

They really shytted on EVERYONE with that last season :hhh:

Never Again will I allow myself to become that immersed in anything on this level

shyt too painful breh

fukking Nights King doesnt amount to anything no story nothing

The Prince that was promised not worth shyt

Soooooo many prophecies that amounted to shyt

Just a collection of material that amounted to shyt:mjcry:

THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHOW STANNIS DEATH ON fukkING SCREEN FOR fukkS SAKE!!!!!

:yeshrug: Marvel lived up to the hype. I'm sorry breh. I just have a hard time trusting IPs that haven't been proven over time

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like, they didn’t even have to give HBO the 10 seasons they wanted, just give us 10 eps in seasons 7 & 8 and wrap up things in a way the fans deserved, shyt could of really been the Undisputed GOAT of television

Endgame was trash tho. Not as trash as the dumpster fire season 8 tho.

I don’t know how anyone who likes comic/superhero films can say endgame was trash, and not at least give it props for wrapping up a 22 film saga in a satisfying way, to each his own tho

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know how anyone who likes comic/superhero films can say endgame was trash, and not at least give it props for wrapping up a 22 film saga in a satisfying way, to each his own tho

That’s the problem with it. 22 films and you throw it all away with time travel and hot potato.

This ain’t the thread to rant in though.

GOT season 8 is all time trash ending next to Star Wars ROS

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the problem with it. 22 films and you throw it all away with time travel and hot potato.

This ain’t the thread to rant in though.

GOT season 8 is all time trash ending next to Star Wars ROS
Agree to disagree on that...but couldn’t agree more with the last sentence, 2 once incredible franchises turned to absolute shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't put "Dexter" anywhere near this.

"Dexter" fell off a good 3-4 seasons prior to the finale. So nobody had delusions about it ending well. They were pretty much watching out of habit by the time it ended.

This would be a lot closer to "Lost". People had expectations that "Lost" would end well, up to the last few episodes. The only hint that they dropped the ball was David Fury (writer from season 1) did an interview right before the finale and told people they were making everything up as they went along. And the fan base shyt on him, even though he eventually turned out to be right.

Fred.