OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That's the problem. The show didn't fall off, the writers just said fukk it. Going to season 10 all this shyt could be done epic.
Precisely, im kinda over season 8, basically the last episode. But its kinda easy to spell it out. Season 8, deal with the white walkers, 9, deal with cersei, maybe have dany go crazy in the last episode, season 10 deal with dany and sort out the throne. It could have had basically the same ending more or less but would have been more satisfying while still a little bittersweet.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:ufdup:State cho set, breh.
#Targset. Waited for Snowman & Night King. I expected Khaleesi to go kinda like that, not so quick & stupid. fukk Arya.
Precisely, im kinda over season 8, basically the last episode. But its kinda easy to spell it out. Season 8, deal with the white walkers, 9, deal with cersei, maybe have dany go crazy in the last episode, season 10 deal with dany and sort out the throne. It could have had basically the same ending more or less but would have been more satisfying while still a little bittersweet.
I expected mostly the same endings outside Arya & Bran. Those were stupid. Night King needed at least half a season. Cersei fukkery, half a season. Dani going insane, better build up.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Everytime I see this thread upped I get angry. Still can't believe how they ruined my boy Jon Snow :francis:

I wonder how you would have felt if this was the Daenerys he killed

ljgx7z0r24931.jpg