OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Not for nothing but you say it could happen in a number of ways, but then don’t list any ways :skip:

I’m referring to the “younger more beautiful” queen part btw.
It can still be Dany, or Margaery, or Arianne Martell, or Sansa, or Brienne that ultimately take everything from her. We don’t know yet but all of the younger female players are still on the table. I personally think Arianne and Aegon take the throne and she ends up being the younger queen. Either way It just won’t be some Dany vs Cersei main event like in the show.

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
you must've never opened a tv guide pre internet:skip:
Bruh, the need to immediately gauge a series' place in history was nowhere near as common as it is today. Of course people did it, you can find an example of anything when it comes to critiquing things. But series were actually allowed to breath for a while before everyone and their mother was looking to gauge its place all time. We're in the age of everyone having a platform to express their opinion so of course the easiest way to do that is to make lists, do Mount Rushmores, and "One Gotta Go"s. In lieu of genuine critique, shyt is GOAT or trash. Social media dictates what is must see which then has the adverse effect of making hipster types automatically hate a show for being popular. When Oz, The Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet Under, etc were airing the culture around TV was very different. I remember people having gripes about the Vito arc in Sopranos for example and the uproar over the finale. People most definitely weren't saying shyt like "This could've been the GOAT but now it's not even top 10". Facebook and Twitter were in their infancy and Instagram didn't even exist. TV Guide wasn't dictating a TV show's place in the lexicon, fam. It most definitely wasn't contributing to the type of groupthink so rampant when it comes to TV and movie discussion we have today.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, the need to immediately gauge a series' place in history was nowhere near as common as it is today. Of course people did it, you can find an example of anything when it comes to critiquing things. But series were actually allowed to breath for a while before everyone and their mother was looking to gauge its place all time. We're in the age of everyone having a platform to express their opinion so of course the easiest way to do that is to make lists, do Mount Rushmores, and "One Gotta Go"s. In lieu of genuine critique, shyt is GOAT or trash. Social media dictates what is must see which then has the adverse effect of making hipster types automatically hate a show for being popular. When Oz, The Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet Under, etc were airing the culture around TV was very different. I remember people having gripes about the Vito arc in Sopranos for example and the uproar over the finale. People most definitely weren't saying shyt like "This could've been the GOAT but now it's not even top 10". Facebook and Twitter were in their infancy and Instagram didn't even exist. TV Guide wasn't dictating a TV show's place in the lexicon, fam. It most definitely wasn't contributing to the type of groupthink so rampant when it comes to TV and movie discussion we have today.

Did you drop a review homie or nah?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Did you drop a review homie or nah?
2gtn1x0.jpg

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
:wow:All that time invested (wasted) into a show and it ends like that:mjcry:
:ufdup:I now have trust issues with TV shows :mjcry: I won't fall for the hype for another show:francis:

:hhh: what a slap in the face they end the whole thing with characters that should have been dead a long time ago making jokes and shyt.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prob has been said already but just another plate to add to this 100-coarse meal of fukkery is why would they punish Jon by having him take the black. He would literally be the only member of the Nights Watch lmao. Everyone else either fled or was killed when the wall got bodied. Why not just exile him and have Jon naturally choose to go north because that’s what he was drawn towards.

These writers literally gave this shyt the minimum amount of thought.