OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Euron might knock down the wall and or ride a dragon, elements they gave to the show only Night King.

Daps
I’d add that a fake Aegon is coming to Westeros and is likely to become king after aligning himself with house Martel. He is going to be the rival claimant to the throne to Dany, not necessarily Jon/Cersei.
So then how will Cersei’s prophecy be fulfilled?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Euron might knock down the wall and or ride a dragon, elements they gave to the show only Night King.
241b1d03934a11cd558e78834974cd21.jpg

Every creature sigil in the books/show is real, so you know a Kraken is coming :wow: Euron & NK each killing one in the show just confirms to me that book Daenys gonna have her dragons attack the Iron Fleet and at least one of them is gonna get caught slipping and dragged under water :wow:

Imagine the defensive capabilities the Kraken's gonna create, ain't no sailing through Blackwater Bay :damn:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So then how will Cersei’s prophecy be fulfilled?
It can happen a number of ways. Cersei hasn't even had her trial yet in the books. She isn't going to become queen like she did in the show. The show made her the main baddie because they didn't want to write Aegon into the story so late and because they like Lena Headey so much (hell, they ain't paying her a million an episode for nothing).

Some speculate she might even lose her leg like Jaime lost his hand, because she walked through a bunch of shyt during her walk of shame and her feet are all bloody by the time she gets to the red keep. I think we've already seen her best days in the books.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Jon is bleeding out in the snow. Dany and Drogon are surrounded by some Dothraki. Arya is learning her murder game.Sansa is doing fukk all. Stannis about to attack the Bolton’s. Bran is becoming a tree. Tyrion and Jorah doing some shyt in essos .:manny:
@El Villano Ingobernable
@dora_da_destroyer

Rhaegars friend and Bodyguard Jon Connington landed in Storm's End with the Golden Company. Apparently Varys switches Rhaegars son with a peasant(The baby the Mountain killed during sack of Kings Landing)...so Rhaegars son is alive and being raised by Jon Connington

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
@El Villano Ingobernable
@dora_da_destroyer

Rhaegars friend and Bodyguard Jon Connington landed in Storm's End with the Golden Company. Apparently Varys switches Rhaegars son with a peasant(The baby the Mountain killed during sack of Kings Landing)...so Rhaegars son is alive and being raised by Jon Connington
It's an ongoing debate. The consensus seems to be that Aegon is a fake (likely a Blackfyre).

In either event, book Varys makes a lot more sense and is way more consistent than he is in the show. He always had (fake)Aegon in the cut just waiting for the right time to place him on the throne.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’d add that a fake Aegon is coming to Westeros and is likely to become king after aligning himself with house Martel. He is going to be the rival claimant to the throne to Dany, not necessarily Jon/Cersei.
Yep, along with Adrianne Martel, and her fathers 4D cevase game

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's an ongoing debate. The consensus seems to be that Aegon is a fake (likely a Blackfyre).

In either event, book Varys makes a lot more sense and is way more consistent than he is in the show. He always had (fake)Aegon in the cut just waiting for the right time to place him on the throne.
The Blackfyre theory makes sense since the Golden Company was founded by a Blackfyre if I remember:ehh:

Golden Company agrees to invade Westeros as long as they can put their Blackfyre on the throne:ehh:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The Blackfyre theory makes sense since the Golden Company was founded by a Blackfyre if I remember:ehh:

Golden Company agrees to invade Westeros as long as they can put their Blackfyre on the throne:ehh:

yep, good video on Varys/FAegon/the Blackfyre theory and how the Golden Company backing them almost guarantees it

Daps
It can happen a number of ways. Cersei hasn't even had her trial yet in the books. She isn't going to become queen like she did in the show. The show made her the main baddie because they didn't want to write Aegon into the story so late and because they like Lena Headey so much (hell, they ain't paying her a million an episode for nothing).

Some speculate she might even lose her leg like Jaime lost his hand, because she walked through a bunch of shyt during her walk of shame and her feet are all bloody by the time she gets to the red keep. I think we've already seen her best days in the books.

Not for nothing but you say it could happen in a number of ways, but then don’t list any ways :skip:

I’m referring to the “younger more beautiful” queen part btw.