OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Age of heroes/Whitewalker pilot being shot in June..hope they do those white walkers justice in that show
They will, I hope they do the whole story of the night king, and being that he is a Stark, they somehow reverse engineer how most of the starks got hero endings. Lann the clever is gonna slay so much p*ssy

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

ITS CALLED DENIAL.

IN THIS VERY THREAD
THERE WERE ONLY A FEW OF US shytTING ON THE EARLY EPISODES.....

A FEW DAYS AFTER EPISODE 3,
MORE PPL STARTED COMING AROUND
AND IT WAS A 60/40 SPLIT.

AFTER EPISODE 5, THERE WERE ONLY A HANDFUL OF SUPER STANS
STILL HOLDING ON.

NOW 98% OF THE THREAD AGREES THE SEASON WAS TRASH.
:devil:
:evil:

I was defending episode 3. :mjlol: Then episode 4 happened and we couldn’t pretend anymore.:mjcry:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I haven’t read the books, but where do the important storylines in the show end when it comes to the actual main books storylines?
Jon is bleeding out in the snow. Dany and Drogon are surrounded by some Dothraki. Arya is learning her murder game.Sansa is doing fukk all. Stannis about to attack the Bolton’s. Bran is becoming a tree. Tyrion and Jorah doing some shyt in essos .:manny:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Jon is bleeding out in the snow. Dany and Drogon are surrounded by some Dothraki. Arya is learning her murder game.Sansa is doing fukk all. Stannis about to attack the Bolton’s. Bran is becoming a tree. Tyrion and Jorah doing some shyt in essos .:manny:
I would only add that Euron is coming, and he, in the books, is a mystical, bad mutha fukka, with Valyrian steel armor....Valyrian steel fukking armor....fukking sick. The show fukked him up the worst