OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A day later, it still makes no sense to me whatsoever that only the North gets to be an independent kingdom. Would've been way better if they agreed to split the kingdoms and they all operate as their own countries.

Other than that though, I'm content with Sansa being queen of the north, Arya traveling to the Americas to spread smallpox, Jon going beyond the wall, Unsullied going to Naath, etc. :manny:

As of now, I'd rank the seasons: 4 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 6 > 7 > 5 > 8

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Heard a theory on YouTube that bran is the villain of the whole series

So, the 3 eyed raven is basically a spirit that is connected to the children of the forest

The children of the forest were the original inhabitants of Westeros until they were pushed out by the First Men

But now with Bran in charge, they have their country back:mjgrin::merchant:...basically the 3 eyed raven let those shytty things happen so he could be king

Is this from the same people who thought Baelish was long dead and the littlefinger who got killed in Winterfell was an imposter? :mjlol:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Heard a theory on YouTube that bran is the villain of the whole series

So, the 3 eyed raven is basically a spirit that is connected to the children of the forest

The children of the forest were the original inhabitants of Westeros until they were pushed out by the First Men

But now with Bran in charge, they have their country back:mjgrin::merchant:...basically the 3 eyed raven let those shytty things happen so he could be king
But who's confirming that theory, the upcoming books?

Cause it damn sure ain't D&D. They are incapable of even thinking that far. But if they hear it will be like "yeah! That's what we were trying to tell ya'll" :pachaha:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol
Ghost wasn't shown on screen doing any work the entire season. Matter of fact, he ain't get any love since Jon got murked
I said what I said and
tumblr_mropwgVbNw1sb82quo1_500.gif

Daps
Best rant ever from 78SportTV.

"They treat the Night King like some scrub, some bum."

"The Night King got smoked like he was a chump."

"Bran bytch ass is sitting there in the chair, ain't fazed at all. Well, we know why NOW, BRAN! You fukking scam. Bran can walk. This muthafukker is full of shyt. He scammed everybody."

"This last dragon is the master dragon. He's Bruce Leroy."

"Turned Grey Worm into a savage for no reason. Grey Worm was fighting for his woman. He loved that woman. He couldn't even fukk her and he still loved her. Grey Worm eat the shyt out of some p*ssy. That's one thing about Grey Worm. Grey Worm may not be able to fukk her. Grey Worm is going to eat the hell out of some p*ssy."

"You out of you mind if you don't think that woman (Missandei) didn't have Grey Worm eating that coochie. Grey Worm ate the hell out of that coochie. Grey Worm get on his knees and make it do what it do."

"Pure love my ass. Grey Worm put that tongue in that booty."

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I am legit getting angrier by the hour that Jon’s whole fukking story was to end up a god damn wilding....And I’ve been hating on d&d’s storytelling, feeling like if it was done better I could accept this, but nah, even if grrm writes 11,000 more pages to get us here, fukk THAT

:fuggu:
I still think he got the best ending. He didn’t want anything to do with political theatre and in being the king beyond the wall, he doesn’t ever have to deal with that again, simple people for a simple, fair, and honest man. It’s kind of poetic, his whole arc was based on him being the ward/son of the most honorable man in Westeros (next to Stannis), and how much it pained him internally to break his oaths and his word. He killed his Night watch brother in half hand, even though half hand told him to do it, he still had to reconcile killing his own sworn brother. He killed the only two women he loved, he betrayed his oath to infiltrate the wildings and then betrayed Mance Raider, who was good to him. He did all that for the watch, and his own brothers did him. He broke the oath of the watch, then he betrayed the watch again in the way he brought the wildings in. He constantly had to compromise his ideals to do the “right” thing for the good of the people. He was a part of a massacre at kings landing, he was conflicted, but blood was on his hands. He killed Dany for the good of the realm, he really did love her, his character had the most internal conflict, and he was given an ending where, in my own head canon, he never has to reconcile another conflict in his head. Nobody in the Planetos is ever gonna go beyond the wall to call the banners of the wildings because Jon Snow never has to swear fealty to any great houses again. The freest man in Westeros