OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
The “Game of Thrones” series finale ratings are here and they are — as you’d expect — staggering.

Across HBO, HBO Go, and HBO NOW, the conclusion of the megahit fantasy series drew 19.3 million viewers, overtaking the previous series high of 18.4 million viewers that was set just last week.

In addition, 13.6 million people watched 9 p.m. telecast on HBO alone, breaking the record for the biggest single telecast in HBO history. The previous record holder was the Season 4 premiere of “The Sopranos” in 2002, which drew 13.4 million.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wait a minute! Who rebuilt the WALL???????????? :patrice:
tenor.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not even lowkey. Bran knew full and well that Dany was gonna end up burning KL down, that Jon would kill her and that Jon would get exiled Beyond the Wall. And Sansa was more than happy for Jon to leave so she could become Queen. She was pushing Jon to be the one to kill Dany when Arya could have easily done it (faceless man anyone :mindblown:) and got away with it. Arya and Jon killed the wrong people. Its just hilarious that Rhaegar destroyed his entire family legacy and dynasty only for his son to ride off into the wilderness with hillbillies.

I mean Sansa constantly undermined Jon in front of people. Always bytching and questioning. Created tension with Dany for no reason even tho both share similar stories. Told his secret immediately when her father somewhat ruined his reputation when sworn with the same scenario. I know the writers want this feel good look at Sansa everything she’s been through to finally ruling her kingdom moment. But whether intentionally or not, she’s came across as an annoying conniving ass bytch the past two seasons

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
OF COURSE...

SANSA, TYRION, BRAN, SAM AND ARYA ALL SAT THERE NOT SAYING shyt
KNOWING JON WAS THE TRUE HEIR.

NOW SANSA IS QUEEN, BRAN IS KING,
TYRION IS HAND, SAM IS A MAESTER ON THE COUNCIL, AND ARYA HAS A SHIP...

WHILE ONE TARG KILLED THE OTHER
AND IS BANISHED BEYOND THE WALL.
:devil:
:evil:

Its ESPECIALLY crazy that Sam didn’t say shyt. I can mayyybbe see Arya not saying anything because she made Jon a promise and she takes that seriously, and Sansa only cares about herself in the end so seeing Jon on the iron throne doesn’t immediately benefit her.

But Sam? Nah. Sam woulda stood up and told ALL of them what time it was in defense of Jon and his true claim. He could have looked to Bran for confirmation (since suddenly everybody gave a fukk about what Bran thinks/knows) and THEN if Grey Worm made a stink about it and vowed to kill Jon regardless and declare war on Westeros, then Tyrion could have smoothed it all over and made his suggestion.

But nah, they ultimately made Jon’s parentage pointless. His entire claim to the throne was bullshyt. He literally ended up RIGHT where he began. Thats not full circle, thats character assassination and regression. The fukking last Targaryen shipped off to a crumbling Wall to rejoin an organization that literally has ZERO purpose:gucci:. He allowed himself to be manipulated, led, imprisoned and villianized just ONE season after bossing up, sticking to his guns, and proving himself a capable leader who stuck to his decisions with a modicum of intelligence and honor.

fukk Season 8. I will never watch again. Seasons 1-6 only for me