OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I mean Sansa constantly undermined Jon in front of people. Always bytching and questioning. Created tension with Dany for no reason even tho both share similar stories. Told his secret immediately when her father somewhat ruined his reputation when sworn with the same scenario. I know the writers want this feel good look at Sansa everything she’s been through to finally ruling her kingdom moment. But whether intentionally or not, she’s came across as an annoying conniving ass bytch the past two seasons
Sansa undermined her more competent cousin, her omniscent brother, her smarter ex husband, and a woman with 2 dragons

and lived

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Heard a theory on YouTube that bran is the villain of the whole series

So, the 3 eyed raven is basically a spirit that is connected to the children of the forest

The children of the forest were the original inhabitants of Westeros until they were pushed out by the First Men

But now with Bran in charge, they have their country back:mjgrin::merchant:...basically the 3 eyed raven let those shytty things happen so he could be king

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

So, the 3 eyed raven is basically a spirit that is connected to the children of the forest

The children of the forest were the original inhabitants of Westeros until they were pushed out by the First Men

But now with Bran in charge, they have their country back:mjgrin::merchant:...basically the 3 eyed raven let those shytty things happen so he could be king

:patrice:

Switch

All Star
Daps

Fam don’t do this to yourself, you know these writers weren’t thinking about any of that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You sound like a fangirl of whoever the fukk those reviewers are you are talking about.
This aint some highminded work of art that is so deep you need a PhD in literature to understand. It's fukking t*ts and dragons, my dude.

Sounds like you missed out on the social commentary on display over the past 8-9 years but I expect that