OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep. Low key Sansa and Bran screwed him, especially Sansa. It was almost like he was their fall guy for their ultimate goal. Like those two and Tyrion conspired everything

OF COURSE...

SANSA, TYRION, BRAN, SAM AND ARYA ALL SAT THERE NOT SAYING shyt
KNOWING JON WAS THE TRUE HEIR.

NOW SANSA IS QUEEN, BRAN IS KING,
TYRION IS HAND, SAM IS A MAESTER ON THE COUNCIL, AND ARYA HAS A SHIP...

WHILE ONE TARG KILLED THE OTHER
AND IS BANISHED BEYOND THE WALL.
:devil:
:evil:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Low key Sansa and Bran screwed him, especially Sansa. It was almost like he was their fall guy for their ultimate goal. Like those two and Tyrion conspired everything

Not even lowkey. Bran knew full and well that Dany was gonna end up burning KL down, that Jon would kill her and that Jon would get exiled Beyond the Wall. And Sansa was more than happy for Jon to leave so she could become Queen. She was pushing Jon to be the one to kill Dany when Arya could have easily done it (faceless man anyone :mindblown:) and got away with it. Arya and Jon killed the wrong people. Its just hilarious that Rhaegar destroyed his entire family legacy and dynasty only for his son to ride off into the wilderness with hillbillies.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I know it’s been said on here and with the memes but how the fukk did they not bring up Jon being heir to the throne at the great counsel?

I don’t give a shyt whether greyworm wouldn’t have cared who Jon was.

You would think the single biggest secret in got would have been brought up. Just an episode before everyone was talking about it and now it just disappears into the wind.

:gucci::gucci:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I know it’s been said on here and with the memes but how the fukk did they not bring up Jon being heir to the throne at the great counsel?

You would think the single biggest secret in got would have been brought up. Just an episode before everyone was talking about it and now it just disappears into the wind.

He knew. He didn’t care. The ending was dumb.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't say they used the books to fill in gaps :what: I said that they are book readers which means they are highly invested. They didn't use the books as a counter to everything, they mentioned what we have seen and heard over the first 7 seasons of the show and showed how a lot of plot points were foreshadowed and some were foreshadowed very early... like season 1.

I'm going to hold their opinions higher because they pay attention to every single minute detail from all 73 episodes. You really think that you have paid more attention then they have? I doubt it.

And again they have been very critical of this season.. very critical. It doesn't mean they should throw their hands up and say fukk it. As professionals, they are still going to explain what some viewers may have missed.. which by reading this thread and reading your post sounds like a lot was missed. :manny:
You sound like a fangirl of whoever the fukk those reviewers are you are talking about.
This aint some highminded work of art that is so deep you need a PhD in literature to understand. It's fukking t*ts and dragons, my dude.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I remember after ep 3 when nikkas was bytching and I was like chill out guys its still 3 eps and this one was decent writing it can only get better right :ld:

Who knew they legit could tarnish an entire series in 3 fukking episodes. that finale was one of the most dissapointing things I've experienced in media. holy fukk. A fail on all levels.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OF COURSE...

SANSA, TYRION, BRAN, SAM AND ARYA ALL SAT THERE NOT SAYING shyt
KNOWING JON WAS THE TRUE HEIR.

NOW SANSA IS QUEEN, BRAN IS KING,
TYRION IS HAND, SAM IS A MAESTER ON THE COUNCIL, AND ARYA HAS A SHIP...

WHILE ONE TARG KILLED THE OTHER
AND IS BANISHED BEYOND THE WALL.

#Targset fukking LOST

:picard:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

AT THE END OF THE DAY
THEY ALL STILL LOOK AT JON AS A b*stard.

YOU SAW HOW ALL THOSE CACS REACTED
WHEN DEMOCRACY WAS BROUGHT UP...

THEY ONLY CARED ABOUT HIS LINEAGE
BECAUSE HE WAS THE LESS OF TWO EVILS
WHEN IT CAME TO HIM AND DANY.

NOW THAT DANY IS GONE
THEY WANT HIS TARG ASS GONE TOO.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I used to get shyt on for years saying GOT wasn't at their level.

I'm just sitting back now

obama-cell-phone-facebook-720x720.jpg

Not having the books as source material really hurt D&D. GRRM probably gave them a 10 bullet outline to fill in the blanks with.

That's why they "compromised" on 6 eps. They had nothing to make out of what they were given. It's obvious after this "season". They ran out of writing material to fill in for the bullet points they got.

HBO shoulda stepped in, brought in new producers to flesh the shyt out more with what GRRM gave them. If D&D couldn't do it, then let someone try. I'm quite sure HBO woulda paid the actors more to finish it out with a more fleshed out script.