OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:Reading these interviews it’s like the Stark actors are taking it personally that everybody is shytting on the show.:russ:

Of course they the only ones who looked somewhat respectable while everyone else character was completely destroyed. They said Kit was especially pissed when they said Arya was killing the NK. They turned his character into a complete puppy dog idiot and only had him do a rushed murder of Dany in the last episode.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
where did this Howland Reed shyt appear from? :mjlol: They better not insult people even more by saying that was Reed after not letting him speak
I wanted to believe one of the lords was him since house reed should be represented, but yeah it'd be insulting if the only living person before last season that knew who Jon was...never contacted him after the death of Ned :francis: Like during this whole "who is this Targaryen bytch rising through the ranks", he never thought "man I could dead all this shyt rn"

It's DISGUSTING that his daughter and son exist in this world, dragged a Stark around, and then his kid came back to him, AND HE NEVER TRIED TO REACH OUT TO JON. NED'S BEST FRIEND NEVER CONTACTED HIS KID

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bran is when you let everyone else work on the project but get all the credit:mjlol:

full

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They said Kit was especially pissed when they said Arya was killing the NK. .

He says those exact words in the Game Reveal episode for the Battle of Winterfell. Didn't look like he was joking heh.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They really sabotaged the show just to jump to Star Wars. And let's be real, based on how Disney operates...you just know these dudes aren't gonna last for all 3 films. They'll get the first film done, then be removed over "creative differences" or wanting to do different things outside of Hollywood (ie more HBO stuff).

They could have left the show and let Bryan Cogman (who was the most loyal writer to the books) take over as showrunner. Could have let him do S7 and S8 correctly, with 10 episodes. Hell, 8 episodes each would have been ok. Instead they crashed the plane into the mountain...

I really want to hear Martin's thoughts. The show has made him millions and I doubt he'd shyt on it, but if he finishes TWOW and inevitably does convention appearances he WILL be asked pointed questions about this. And he will give his view. We know he wanted 10-12 seasons, which is ridiculous. But surely making S7 and S8 complete seasons would have done the trick. Basically I think the showrunners panicked after S5/S6, where things started falling apart, and decided they needed to bounce.

I think when D&D started the show, they thought the books would be out and they could continue on. And it made sense considering the gap between books(yea it was 6 years between the last 2 but it’s not bad considering what we have now) But once they ran out of source material they definitely winged it and wanted to cut bait as quickly as possible

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just wanted to come in here and state the Ghost and Drogon are the only characters that matter by the end of the finale and the only real nikkas left alive
lol
Ghost wasn't shown on screen doing any work the entire season. Matter of fact, he ain't get any love since Jon got murked

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They denied us some good fights.

I would have loved to see Jon vs the Night King/ Greyworm in a fair one.

There’s nothing more that can really be said that was already said by everyone else. Shyt was trash.

I would have rather seen Cersei win, or Dany win, or maybe a Sansa Heel turn, or anything then the garbage we got.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
THAT FRICTION MEANT shyt.

SHE STIL WANTED TO MARRY HIM
AND RULE WESTEROS 2GETHER BEFORE HE KILLED HER.

HIS LINEAGE MEANT shyt.

HIS FAKE ASS COUSINS ARE ROYALTY NOW
AND HIS STILL THE SAME b*stard
WHO WAS SENT TO THE WALL IN SEASON 1.
:devil:
:evil:

Yep. Low key Sansa and Bran screwed him, especially Sansa. It was almost like he was their fall guy for their ultimate goal. Like those two and Tyrion conspired everything