OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
4ob0wmwbnez21.jpg

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Everything after the time skip was straight garbage on the level the show never quite been. I would have taken a Sand Snake fight scene over that.

bytch asses couldn't even think up an aftermath of Dany being killed.

The highlight of this season gotta be the title change and unsticky:mjgrin:

Farewell brodies. What ever set you repped, we all lost in the end :wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It’s kinda funny how divisive things were after episode three. A lot of people were defending the direction of the show and giving the writers the benefit of the doubt. We should have known there was no way to salvage the show after you kill the biggest threat of the series with three episodes left in the season.

We should have known the show was going to end in a disappointing fashion because either A. The show pivots to Cersei as the big bad and goes the boring and safe route with the good guys likely defeating her and living happily ever after or B. A more interesting swerve that has no time to develop or breathe. They went with option B and the execution was even worse than you could imagine.

Episode 3 is the reason why i decided to say fukk it and read the spoilers. I couldnt trust these fukkers after they ruined the NK and walkers story line. Thank god i did read them :whew:

Daps

It truly is incredible how the writers, at various points this season, paid absolutely no respect to backstories that served as the foundation for the show. Even when the backstory was shown in earlier seasons of the show itself.

This is all a huge "fukk you" to the fans who got so invested in this world and would argue all kinds of random stuff down to the smallest most inconsequential details.

fukk it, where's that petition. :beli:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was used as a vehicle for his friction with Danny. Varys got executed because of it. With that said, why Jon let everyone know he was the rightful king after he killed Danny? Might as well let the cat out of the bag.

THAT FRICTION MEANT shyt.

SHE STIL WANTED TO MARRY HIM
AND RULE WESTEROS 2GETHER BEFORE HE KILLED HER.

HIS LINEAGE MEANT shyt.

HIS FAKE ASS COUSINS ARE ROYALTY NOW
AND HIS STILL THE SAME b*stard
WHO WAS SENT TO THE WALL IN SEASON 1.
:devil:
:evil:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Refuses lordship because he’s the three eyed raven.
yep, he was on his "I'm not really Brandon Stark anymore" shyt. didn't want to be lord of Winterfell. claimed he didn't really "want" anymore. but then when asked if he would be king, it's "why do you think I came all this way?"

a minute ago you was beyond all the worries of day to day life, but now you wanna be king? why would this detached character make a good king? this muthafukka "mostly lives in the past" but he's in charge of solving problems in the here and now