OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Man.....if a woman had of won the iron throne that season finale would be getting a lot more buzz......regardless of the fact the episode was lackluster......

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
WfvWmgI.png
This was the worst they really think we’re dumb :russ:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
They really sabotaged the show just to jump to Star Wars. And let's be real, based on how Disney operates...you just know these dudes aren't gonna last for all 3 films. They'll get the first film done, then be removed over "creative differences" or wanting to do different things outside of Hollywood (ie more HBO stuff).

They could have left the show and let Bryan Cogman (who was the most loyal writer to the books) take over as showrunner. Could have let him do S7 and S8 correctly, with 10 episodes. Hell, 8 episodes each would have been ok. Instead they crashed the plane into the mountain...

I really want to hear Martin's thoughts. The show has made him millions and I doubt he'd shyt on it, but if he finishes TWOW and inevitably does convention appearances he WILL be asked pointed questions about this. And he will give his view. We know he wanted 10-12 seasons, which is ridiculous. But surely making S7 and S8 complete seasons would have done the trick. Basically I think the showrunners panicked after S5/S6, where things started falling apart, and decided they needed to bounce.

on his blog, GRRM hasn't said 1 word about it. not even a reflection post. nothing. he also declined a cameo in Season 8

that really speaks volumes.