OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
season 7 was mediocre as well for anyone saying otherwise. that's when the quality started to dip.

Yea I also read book 1 . I’m not picking that shyt up until he releases winds of winter

yeah fukk that dawg. not investing my time to be left hanging.

It is the Dr. Dre Detox syndrome breh....

smh. he's too comfortable. got the bag and stopped caring.

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Wish Jon requested a trial by combat and put sword to purpose on Greyworms hating ass. Tells the Unsullied/Dothraki to kick rocks and willingly gives up the crown to go North of the Wall on his terms/desire.

Just didn't like that he was banished to the NW. Gotta run it back to see who other than Yara was against him being freed. That's the one True King right there :mjcry:

jon didn't want that smoke with greyworm. the westorosi were jobbers compared to #targset

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That's pretty crazy. Factor in all of the pirating and GoT would blow away every single serial tv show if it was on regular cable.

Incest angle would never work for basic cable....and the production values will have it looking straight trash like Vikings or CW GOT off brand shows...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Biggest thing I hate about the ending is I was looking forward to a rewatch of the series

:francis:

Now that shyt ain’t happening for a long ass time

:mjcry:
Just stop at the Season 6 finale and assume Cersei won :pachaha:

Funny how I went from not wanting that to be the finish of the series to now potentially binging Season 1 to Season 6 only and stopping right there :dead:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did D&D turn down the extra 4 episodes HBO offered them? Feels like they ended this series with a lot of malice. Like the creators wanted to end this shyt as soon as possible for whatever reason. Maybe they felt like the stars were making too much money. That entire last scene with Tyrion at the table should of had the Curb Enthusiasm music playing at the end.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
It’s kinda funny how divisive things were after episode three. A lot of people were defending the direction of the show and giving the writers the benefit of the doubt. We should have known there was no way to salvage the show after you kill the biggest threat of the series with three episodes left in the season.

We should have known the show was going to end in a disappointing fashion because either A. The show pivots to Cersei as the big bad and goes the boring and safe route with the good guys likely defeating her and living happily ever after or B. A more interesting swerve that has no time to develop or breathe. They went with option B and the execution was even worse than you could imagine.

that's why i said the first 2 episodes were trash. You cant waste time in a 6 episode season like that. D&D were some a$$holes to cut 20 episodes into 13 then waste 2 episodes on filler

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
gysin0lwgez21.jpg