OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
cngi31n6saz21.jpg
Another example of blatant trolling. And we really have people discussing this shyt like it actually matters :heh:......the writers never had any intention of this shyt making any sense. stop wasting your energy on it. Dany got murdered and the very next scene the show turned into a full blown comedy. You legit coulda added a laugh track to that greyworm-council meetup. Dany just got murked by the love of her life. The whole vibe of the show shoulda been dark as fukk from that point forward. Instead the very next scene these muthafukkers are having a roast session :mjlol: ........bran got anointed king by a fukkin PRISONER. What more do you need to see?.....they gave absolutely no fukks about this season and they made that clear. There's no point in even talking about it on a logical level. It's over.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
So.....

Arya doesn't close green eyes

There is no Prince or Princess that was promised

Sansa just can openly say fukk the rest of you bytches for putting my (cripple ass, non working dikk, I flew away during the whole battle of winterfell to watch some people masturbate through their windows) brother bran on the Iron Throne, I won't bend the knee to my own brother (the rightful heir to Winterfell), so fukk the rest of you all... the north is out..... If that's the case... then why wouldn't the others say the same... why wouldn't the others have a problem with her turning on her brother?

So Jon who is sent to the nights watch which has no purpose now... the wildlings are good with everyone now or dead... there is no more white walkers... and the wall is busted so anyone can go south whenever the fukk they want....

Why would greyworm and the unsullied take Jon into (custody) after he killed Dany :mjpls:

Greyworm and Jon had beef and you just killed the Queen... the one that you bent the knee to and declared to be the queen... Greyworm and the unsullied would've murked Jon on the spot for their justice, hence they had no problem killing prisoners in the streets.

Jon killed your mother Drogon, you get pissed off and burn everything in the room... except the motherfukker that killed your mother

(side note, they should've had the master of whispers on the small council meeting drop a hint about a woman being resurrected to the far east across the sea.... Dany and her army could've come back and really destroyed everything)

Tyrion goes from being a prisoner being told to shut up to telling everyone that they should make Bran the unwalkable the new king in like a 2 minute span...

Tyrion should've thrown the hand of the queen pin down at her feet and said "congratulations, queen of the ashes" would've been better than what we got

Arya takes off riding the horse at the end of the last episode apparently like a block and then decides to walk again... fukking moron

Brienne writes Jamie's story in the Kingsguard book... and then writes at the end... he had a small dikk and his sister was a bytch ass slut

A series is only as good as it's ending... and this was fukking garbage... D&D better prepare... if you think the petitions were outrageous for a new season 8... wait til the Star Wars fans demand you don't make the new trilogy based off this garbage... :ufdup:
:snoop:forgot about that. You basically echoed what was in my head watching this. Only thing you left out was Daenerys speaking to the Unsullied and the Dothraki in High Valyrian and Dothraki about world domination...Jon, Tyion, and Arya reacting like they can understand what f**k she saying...:gucci:. They have Rosetta Stone for that s**t in Westeros?? Damn, they mailed it in this season.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mallory Rubin and Jason Concepcion dikk riding HBO for a check. they know this shyt is trash but they wont admit it... :russ:

what are they even trying to break down? :heh:

They have been very critical on Binge Mode what are you talking about? :russ: But they also spent time digging into how much of this conclusion has been foreshadowed in the show and in the books..

Here's the difference.

A typical coli poster will say "this shyt make no sense, this shyt trash"

A book reader like Mallory or Jason will say "it does make sense for the character to do this, here's why, here is how it makes sense HOWEVER the showrunners rushed everything and some of these conclusions aren't earned because of how we got here with no details.."

That is the difference between someone who does this for a living and someone who just watches the show and barely pays attention to seasons that came before it.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why so many people loved Season 7. It was the same as Season 8. Rushed.
Season 7 was WAAAAAAAAAAAY better breh, it had a pretty good mix of action and story on display.

Season 8 was all Production value and they completely shyt on everything else. That initial battle where the Lannisters got fukked up by Dany's dragons was better than all the battles in this last season IMO... mainly because it just happened, and there wasn't a big ass build up to it.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Which is why I was fukking confused... they made it seem like Jon was gone and nobody knew where he was. I honestly was lost when Tyrion went back to the holding cell and let Jon know his fate.

I was sitting there like :what: :dahell:

:francis:
All of this could have been avoided if Jon managed to escape after killing Dany. Jon being the new king beyond the wall is a fine ending and imo better than him becoming king of Westeros but none of their writing choices to arrive at that conclusion made sense.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
and where the hell was daario and the second sons
:heh:

Another example of just how much wasted material that these writers had at their disposal for this whole season. After seeing how the story ended, I don't even know how people can get excited for the prequel spin-offs that are supposedly in the works for this shyt.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Season 7 was WAAAAAAAAAAAY better breh, it had a pretty good mix of action and story on display.

Season 8 was all Production value and they completely shyt on everything else. That initial battle where the Lannisters got fukked up by Dany's dragons was better than all the battles in this last season IMO... mainly because it just happened, and there wasn't a big ass build up to it.
Imo season 7 was just as trash. Beyond the Wall is still the worst episode in the series.