Daps
1xaphvonycz21.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i liked s7 but it was dummy short.....like they coulda just did 1 long season 7 if they were gonna make s8 so trash.

my wife doesnt post on social media about the show, ecen she was harping on how shyt doesnt make any sense in s8. the Battle of Winterfell makes no sense, it's probably why they made it dark.

Nightking died to dragonglass even tho he was supposed to be some powerful ass dude. why not make armor that can't be pieced specifically by dragonglass. breh got stabbed in the heart, but the mountain got stabbed in the head like 6 times and had to be dunked in fire to die.

in the game of thrones there aint supposed to be winners.......

but muthafukkin $tarkset won this muthafukka :salute:

it doesn't even feel like i watched a series finale yesterday. all that epic shyt almost ruined by one season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Giving it more thought and Sansa is so disgusting,.

How many times has she betrayed Jon and gotten praise for it? She betrayed him during the battle of the b*stards, almost got him killed, then she betrayed him again with his parentage... she made a promise to not betray him but did anyway which led to Tyrion and Varys questioning Dany’s claim which helped propel her into madness. Sansa was a mini littlefinger. She played the game of thrones and won but at the expense of her brother. Is it really clever to play on your brother/cousins love for his family? That’s pretty treacherous, imo. She played the hell out of Jon’s loyalty and love for his family to ultimately get what she wanted yet being praised for learning from Cersei and Littlefinger. Your brother trusted you more than anyone else and you betrayed him twice. In the end she got what she wanted. So I guess Sansa is the ultimate winner. Doing what she needs to do and still having people think what she’s doing is right. I guess she did learn.

She ain’t learn shyt.

She betrayed EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of her family throughout the show at least once. Betraying people who already trust and have faith in you is light work. Littlefinger was out here finessing GOD TIER schemers and movers. Dude was going toe to toe with Varys on a weekly basis. Ned Stark HATED him but also fell under his spell. Cersei, Olenna, Margery. These were all EXPERT players and Littlefinger outsmarted them all.

Sansa wasn’t outsmarting ANYBODY. She got to where she got by betraying and manipulating her family. She didn’t “outsmart” Littlefinger at all she had to go to Bran and get the lowdown.

Sansa wasn’t shyt the entire show

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They have been very critical on Binge Mode what are you talking about? :russ: But they also spent time digging into how much of this conclusion has been foreshadowed in the show and in the books..

Here's the difference.

A typical coli poster will say "this shyt make no sense, this shyt trash"

A book reader like Mallory or Jason will say "it does make sense for the character to do this, here's why, here is how it makes sense HOWEVER the showrunners rushed everything and some of these conclusions aren't earned because of how we got here with no details.."

That is the difference between someone who does this for a living and someone who just watches the show and barely pays attention to seasons that came before it.
That is bullshyt.
This is an adaptation so nothing in those fukking books that aren't put on the screen can be used as justification for anything.
To excuse shytty writing and conclusions that aren't earned because the books explain it better is not something to point to as a positive when it comes to being a critic. It actually makes the critic look like a moron whose opinions aren't worth a single damn.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
:snoop:forgot about that. You basically echoed what was in my head watching this. Only thing you left out was Daenerys speaking to the Unsullied and the Dothraki in High Valyrian and Dothraki about world domination...Jon, Tyion, and Arya reacting like they can understand what f**k she saying...:gucci:. They have Rosetta Stone for that s**t in Westeros?? Damn, they mailed it in this season.
You really mean to tell me thats what you got from that scene ?

Not the fact that the shyt looks ominous , not the fact that just seen her burn a whole city down.

You automatically thought they could understand her?