OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a war with who :dahell: They would of wiped out the unsullied and dothraki in 1 day if they rebelled, if they really had all the north outside the castle :dahell: I thought this was painfully obvious by the way Greyworm got told "no" like 5 times cause they knew they had the upperhand by a large margin :dahell:

your stanning knows no bounds I see.. they still chose the same fukking family to lead :dahell:

A WAR WITH WHO :mindblown: ONLY THE PEOPLE INSIDE THE CASTLE AT THE TIME :mindblown: AND THEY WERE DOWN TO A COUPLE THOUSAND AT THE TIME :mindblown: AND IF THEY KILL GREYWORM RIGHT THERE THEN ALL THEIR LEADERS ARE DEAD ALREADY :mindblown: HE WAS THE LAST LEADER LEFT FROM THE REGIME OF DANY :mindblown:

7 armies vs 2, who were also depleted by 50% I WONDER WHO WOULD WIN :mindblown:

These dudes were fighting wights I’m sure they were not scared of common men

Grey worm disappointed me, no dikk, no girl, no queen but some far away land to live out his life is all it took?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
As far as Dany not immediately putting Tyrion to death, I think she was gonna give him a public trial/execution, later. She never got the chance though. Grey Worm was executing KL soldiers on Dany's orders. No Dany, what would he do? Remember Grey Worm wasn't even speaking up when Tyrion was running Mereen.

Varys actually tried to have her killed in Winterfell, which is why he was executed. His birdie in the kitchen was poisoning her food.

Looking back, I think Varys & Tyrion always were planning on having Dany killed after she did all of the dirty work. They had to see her for themselves, and once they knew her plans, know her temperament, saw that she also was not a good ruler. I think Tyrion reeling her back was efforts of not wanting to have her killed. She was far too stubborn and was not going to be controlled. She was never gonna play the politics of being queen of a united Westeros. Hell, she couldn't even play politics in the North, and that was her audition. But in the end, there will be conflict again...and soon.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SANSA, ARYA, TYRION, SAM AND BRAN
KNOW JON IS HEIR TO THE THRONE...

TYRION THE MAN WHO CONVINCED JON TO COMMIT TREASON, HIS BEST FRIEND
AND HIS FAKE ASS COUSINS DONT MENTION HIM ONE TIME DURING THAT MEETING.
:devil:
:evil:

Which is why I was fukking confused... they made it seem like Jon was gone and nobody knew where he was. I honestly was lost when Tyrion went back to the holding cell and let Jon know his fate.

I was sitting there like :what: :dahell:

:francis:
Then the Stark kids giving him their goodbyes like it was nothing they could do to stop it :gucci:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
j717a80z2az21.png

Breh they're such shyt writers they ruined a dragon's characterization :gucci:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
were there legit alternate endings out there (not fan fiction)? i'm not trying to go through the spoiler thread on here or reddit if these so called alternate leaks aren't legit but are fan theories/posts

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Breh they're such shyt writers they ruined a dragon's characterization :gucci:

I mean, the image was just a funny meme. I took Drogon burning the iron throne to mean if Dany isn't sitting on it, then nobody deserves it. I think Drogon low key knew the throne is what drove his mother crazy, which is why he didn't snatch up Jon. I thought it was one of the few things the episode did well :manny:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Just finished the finale:snoop::snoop::snoop:

There are a lot of things to point out but I think most will have been posted. Can't even enjoy a #Starkset W because of how weird this shyt was, the entire vibe was off.

In stead of a GOAT show this will go down as a show with the WOAT ending in history. I honestly think even Dexter ended better.

Man, it's been live in these threads before this season.:salute:to the coli brehs representing their sets. Now let's never talk about anything after season 4, with the exception of Hardhome, again.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I mean, the image was just a funny meme. I took Drogon burning the iron throne to mean if Dany isn't sitting on it, then nobody deserves it. I think Drogon low key knew the throne is what drove his mother crazy, which is why he didn't snatch up Jon. I thought it was one of the few things the episode did well :manny:

True but he still killed his mom. He burnt people before for simply trying it so to me it's a 'why didn't he do both?' situation

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Dany not immediately putting Tyrion to death, I think she was gonna give him a public trial/execution, later.
Why would she need a trial, that didn't stop her when she killed Varys. How much more of a public execution could you get than in front of all of your soldiers after declaring victory in getting the iron throne?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was almost 100% sure this would happen when Bran said "maybe I can find him". Then D&D okie doked us:dwillhuh: Why did they even have Bran say that
ATROCIOUS attempt at fan service:mjlol:

The problem is this alludes to something Bran fans, the likes of you included, expected in some capacity since the fukking books that ends up NOT happening:mjlol: so why even dangle that shyt in nikkas faces in one of the last scenes of the entire show:mjlol:

It's actually insulting as fukk to be honest:mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When does Sopranos get better? Not tryna hate but it was trash to me and I'm at S1:E10
had the same reaction after making it a few episodes into season 2, but thecoli was went full on "you must be stupid and aren't mentally equipped to handle this show" mode on me for saying it wasn't interesting/good to me :ld:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Drogon throne scene was so horribly executed and it shows in the confusion it's causing

Drogon wasn't intentionally burning the throne, it just happened to be in the way when Drogon was letting out some cry fire basically. It was convenient

He didn't kill Jon because Targ:manny: if that were anybody else they'd be ashes