Superstar
Daps
cngi31n6saz21.jpg

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
2. Jon Snow came back from the Dead, led the mission to defeat NK & WW and unite everyone to do so (entire kingdom would be destroyed without him) & then killed the Queen which in turn sent to kingdom into the peace it's been looking for, and ended all the family dynasties. Sounds like something right?
:gucci:Do you really believe this shyt? Dorne and the Iron Islands gonna just accept to be ruled by Bran fukking Stark? And just let the north get independence. Yara who was allies with Dany told her to storm kings Landing last season. They kill her and she accepts it. Bronn as the master of coin? A dragon with the power to destroy entire cities just flying around? An absolute terrible ending which makes no fukking sense.:mjlol:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Imagine how much better the finale would have been had the show just ended with Drogon carrying Dany either to Valyria, Dosh Kaleen, or Asshai and giving one final mourning sendoff

I was almost 100% sure this would happen when Bran said "maybe I can find him". Then D&D okie doked us:dwillhuh: Why did they even have Bran say that

I was hoping for this, it would have been such a powerful scene, as Daenerys had the most connection to the audience.

There was no reaction to her death , the most powerful force in modern GOT universe history ffs. It's like they kind of forgot.

The post dany death scenes (except for the jon ending) were weak AF. I think they were trying to end on a LOTR note when they go back to the shire and normal business resumes after the war.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If jon is the rightful heir how the fukk and why is he in jail :dahell:
What about varys little birdies leaking out truth and sansa and arya I dont get it at all if he the real king

SANSA, ARYA, TYRION, SAM AND BRAN
KNOW JON IS HEIR TO THE THRONE...

TYRION THE MAN WHO CONVINCED JON TO COMMIT TREASON, HIS BEST FRIEND
AND HIS FAKE ASS COUSINS DONT MENTION HIM ONE TIME DURING THAT MEETING.
:devil:
:evil:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Fitting end IMO. If anyone doesn't like it just pretend the show ended in Season 6, no ending was gonna be satisfactory. HBO doesn't have the patience to stretch things out. This whole season could've been about Dany transitioning to becoming the Mad Queen. Season 9 could've been about trying to stop her but they probably didn't want to spend the money. Especially after that Vinyl show flopped.
this is why i can't take people who enjoyed this seriously....it's the exact fukking opposite, they wanted ten full (10 episode seasons), nothing about HBO said no patience :stopitslime:

this is all on the showrunners

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So is the Vale part of the six kingdoms or part of the northern independence?

And why is Brienne in KL instead of serving as Sansa's Queensguard?

If the NW still exists, why was Sam allowed to leave, father children and have a family? At least they could have written that Dany pardoned him. Or are we to believe he just abandoned his family?

Nothing makes sense.

The Brienne situation is probably a nod to her journey. She went from not being able to be a knight because she is female to being the highest knight in the world as being the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. They should have sold that more in the show.

Sam was sent off to become a maester by Jon when he was Lord Commander of the Nights Watch. He wasnt supposed to knock up Gilly that just happened, and since Jon was in charge he wasnt going to punish him for it. His family might be at KL with him now. Nobody is going to have an issue with him because he is the one that discovered where the dragon glass was located.

Daps
Aight I got some questions... I haven't read the thread yet but what's really irking me is how they played Grey Worm. none of his actions made sense after Dany died. He would have killed Jon right then and there. Also, why did Jon snitch on himself? There was no body. He could've just blamed the dragon. But then, they have Grey Worm hold Jon and Tyrion prisoner to try to negotiate for some reason? Then they name Bran king and he's like "nah, we good plair." :troll:

Grey Worm is the worst negotiator ever. How did all the lords even get word of what happened? Did Grey Worm send them a raven for a parlay?

Why was Tyrion still alive? Dany should've executed him in the first place. What bargaining power does he hold as a hostage when his whole family is dead? Why keep him alive after she dies???

This shyt gets dumber the more I think about it. :dead:

Dany didn't believe in "putting people in chains" when it came to the Tarly's, but inexplicably put her treasonous hand in chains even as he openly admitted his treason. Had Varys merked immediately for attempting treason, but just through Tyrion in a cell.

The motivations and executions have no consistency.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:dead: I swear i was thinking the same thing. And how did Arya just pop up next to Jon up there :dahell:

this is why i can't take people who enjoyed this seriously....it's the exact fukking opposite, they wanted ten full (10 episode seasons), nothing about HBO said no patience :stopitslime:

this is all on the showrunners

damn even this chick stopped defending this season :wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what's worse run.

My Lakers or the last two seasons of thrones :damn:
One was about a crazy chick that got rid of her brother to gain complete control over her family heirloom, had the dude she was fukking lead her to make questionable decisions, had a fat fukk revealing important information and, most importantly, no one believed the run was gonna be shyt anyway.

The other had dragons and people expected it to be solid at worst.:troll:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Which is why I was fukking confused... they made it seem like Jon was gone and nobody knew where he was. I honestly was lost when Tyrion went back to the holding cell and let Jon know his fate.

I was sitting there like :what: :dahell:

:francis:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I don't think there's an ending that would have been universally praised,

which is interesting because of how popular this show has become heading into Season 8.

I'm not gonna complain though, I've enjoyed my time in Westeros and look forward to sitting down with

this whole series again someday.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Greyworm would've never accepted Jon as King. He waited weeks for the other Lords to come to Kings Landing so he could lay down the law... or just weakly negotiate vague terms.. He wasn't going to accept Tyrion as the Hand either, but Bran... something something... then they decided to send Jon to the Knight's Watch and Grey Worm being so well versed on Westerosi custom knew that was pretty much a death sentence... well not really but, it convinced him to then take his men and sail to Narth, confident that the 7 Kingdoms... 6 Kingdoms were now in the good hands of... that handicapped mute he sacrificed half his army for.:banderas:

:troll: