OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Out of all the bullshyt that happened this season the thing that annoys me the most is nobody giving Arya the props for killing the Knight King.

In one episode they gave her a half ass toast and everyone just moved on with their lives :gucci:

She just killed the most powerful supernatural threat with the army of thousands of un-dead, threatening to end the whole world as they know it and she can't even walk the streets without people bumping into her and shyt. No respect at all :what:

DUDE 90% OF WESTEROS DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE NIGHT KING EXISTED.

THATS HOW BAD THEY fukkED UP THAT STORY LINE.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1. What was supposed to happen to lord of light?

2. Jon Snow came back from the Dead, led the mission to defeat NK & WW and unite everyone to do so (entire kingdom would be destroyed without him) & then killed the Queen which in turn sent to kingdom into the peace it's been looking for, and ended all the family dynasties. Sounds like something right?

3. With Jon Snow being a Targ and rightful king, he 1. Fulfilled the prophecy of a person born in that nature would save the world and 2. His lineage is the ball that needed to drop to cause Dany to spiral out of control and give him reason to kill her. W/o that he would've supported her, she probably wouldn't have destroyed KL, and it would just be another ruler on the wheel

How is this stuff not making sense?

Wack season, great finale IMO, and people are acting obtuse because they are hating the other episodes.

IM NOT READING THIS shyt.

DONT QUOTE ME BREAUGH.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The NK destroyed the wall at East Watch (Breaching of the Wall)

He sent Tormund to East Watch as well:

The HeadQuarters are Castle Black. Two different places entirely (Castle Black)

Theirs only 1 gate to get into the wall from the far north to get into either these places... that part was destroyed................................................................................................ they literally show the night king army walking the same path as the wildings when they attacked..................................................................

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this was the only heartfelt scene imo...and would’ve been even better if they didn’t cheapen her character by having her fukk jaime and then add insult to injury by having him run out on her
would have made so much sense for her to do this if their last interaction was her knighting, now she looks like a typical dumb bish

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Theirs only 1 gate to get into the wall from the far north to get into either these places... that part was destroyed................................................................................................ they literally show the night king army walking the same path as the wildings when they attacked..................................................................
:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

DONT QUOTE ME BREAUGH.

dude said it was a great finale :mjlol: shyt was top 3 worst finales of all time :mjlol: literally using black out screens to transport time and scenes on some star wars shyt :laff: thats a troll in itself

darth vader could of came through at any point and it would made as much sense as everyone ignoring Jon is now the rightful heir and somehow this isnt mentioned ONCE in the meet up of all the leaders :laff:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DONT QUOTE ME BREAUGH.

LOL you're a Staff Member talking about "Don't Quote Me" in a message forum...boy if you dont :bryan:

Enjoy life brother, this ain't that serious.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eastwatch is a port and a castle. There is def a gate and an entrance. This isn't my doing, its GRRMs writing from Day 1 lol.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude said it was a great finale :mjlol: shyt was top 3 worst finales of all time :mjlol: literally using black out screens to transport time and scenes on some star wars shyt :laff: thats a troll in itself

darth vader could of came through at any point and it would made as much sense as everyone ignoring Jon is now the rightful heir and somehow this isnt mentioned ONCE in the meet up of all the leaders :laff:

Jon did not want to lead, and murdered the Queen.

How would forcing Jon to lead, and putting him as King help the world? It would've caused another War. Also, the new leaders were all basically decent people at this point, so there main concern was more "how do we achieve peace" over "my family has to rule."

Plus again, a leader who killed this Queen and will 100% turn down the throne anyway, and even if he did take it, would cause more war, isn't an option.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Eastwatch is a port and a castle. There is def a gate and an entrance. This isn't my doing, its GRRMs writing from Day 1 lol.

in the show, they only show one entrance to the wall. The same entrance the giants broke down. That was covered in snow after night king destroyed the wall (you can see the elevator being destroyed, which is near the gate)

fukk them books, this was in season 7, the books aint even near season 7 and for 8 seasons they never showed a 2nd gate

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It would've caused another War.

a war with who :dahell: They would of wiped out the unsullied and dothraki in 1 day if they rebelled, if they really had all the north outside the castle :dahell: I thought this was painfully obvious by the way Greyworm got told "no" like 5 times cause they knew they had the upperhand by a large margin :dahell:

Also, the new leaders were all basically decent people at this point, so there main concern was more "how do we achieve peace" over "my family has to rule."

your stanning knows no bounds I see.. they still chose the same fukking family to lead :dahell:

Plus again, a leader who killed this Queen and will 100% turn down the throne anyway, and even if he did take it, would cause more war, isn't an option.

A WAR WITH WHO :mindblown: ONLY THE PEOPLE INSIDE THE CASTLE AT THE TIME :mindblown: AND THEY WERE DOWN TO A COUPLE THOUSAND AT THE TIME :mindblown: AND IF THEY KILL GREYWORM RIGHT THERE THEN ALL THEIR LEADERS ARE DEAD ALREADY :mindblown: HE WAS THE LAST LEADER LEFT FROM THE REGIME OF DANY :mindblown:

7 armies vs 2, who were also depleted by 50% I WONDER WHO WOULD WIN :mindblown:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That was always going to be the case. She never sat the throne in her vision.

STOP REFERING TO THAT VISION.

THE THRONE WAS COVERED IN SNOW
IN HER VISION...

THIS THRONE HAD SOME LIGHT ASH ON IT.

THERE WERE ICICLES IN HER VISION...

SHE DIDNT TOUCH THE THRONE IN HER VISION...

SHE TOUCHED THE THRONE LAST NITE.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This shyt deserved to get unstickied :mjlol:

What a shytty, underwhelming ending

Glad this bum ass season is over :stopitslime:

They did Jon dirty and Bran comes off as a selfish prick, swooping in to be king

He barely cares about his family anymore, I doubt he’s gonna care about a kingdom

Daps
So is the Vale part of the six kingdoms or part of the northern independence?

And why is Brienne in KL instead of serving as Sansa's Queensguard?

If the NW still exists, why was Sam allowed to leave, father children and have a family? At least they could have written that Dany pardoned him. Or are we to believe he just abandoned his family?

Nothing makes sense.

Exactly, this stuck out to me as well.

Arya the explorer makes no sense either. Since returning to Westeros she's be all about protecting her family. Her two remaining siblings are monarchs, why wouldn't she head up one of their guards?