OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Only some Targs cant be burned,not all

And the “only Targs can ride a dragon” thing is false

in Old Valyria a bunch of different people had and rode dragons.The Targs weren’t even important in Valyria,they were regular people

They are just the only ones in Westeros that have ever had dragons
Dany the Dreamer, the Targ, predicted the Doom, and they left before it all went down, and it would seem that they were the only dragon riders left. In the books, it is heavily implied that the "non targ" dragon riders during the dance have at least some Targ blood in them.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Some of y’all are going overboard with the complaints and pretty much trying to find anything to shyt on....

“So they gonna show the map room in Kings landing had two cracks in episode 5 but only one in episode 6. This show is dumb as fukk” :wtf:

Y’all need to chill. It wasn’t a good ending and it was obviously rushed, but some of y’all are complaining about the goofiest shyt.

:camby:

There’s levels to this criticism shyt. What you just mentioned is nitpicking. Then there’s the next level, which is something that’s a good point but we suspend belief for it. A good example would be if someone said, “How can all these troops hear Daenerys?? There’s no way the acoustics are set up for that speech.” It’s true but who cares.

The next level is legit complaints. Most of this thread contains legit complaints about the writing. Things not making logical sense and he characters no behaving in a logical manner.

Just because you don’t like the criticisms don’t make them untrue.

Daps
Reppin
I’m surprised Bran didn’t pul a Grandpa Joe second he was named King and hopped out of that wheelchair :wow:
giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's so fukking sad that I can't even be sure which scene you're talking about....several scenes in this finale are coming for that title. D&D writing and directing this episode pretty much solidified their rep as fukking hacks. :snoop:
I truly hope they completely destroy Star Wars and are run the fukk outta Hollywood

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only one who realizes they sent this man Grey Worm to a place near got Africa loosely based

The :mjpls: of this season was crazy. U expect nothing less from the writers of a Confederate victory fantasy

Little white Northeners looking :mjpls: at Milsandre

latest

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why did they go through with sending Jon to the wall if the dikkless army left Westeros?

Because he killed the queen, and they still had to send a message. Dany had a couple of followers (Greyjoy) that would have marched on KL if he didn't receive some sort of punishment. It was the original plan for Ned when he committed the act of "treason"

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
I D&D writing and directing this episode pretty much solidified their rep as fukking hacks. :snoop:

They put so much pressure on themselves by rushing this, their star wars stuff have to be goat level because you just know people will not give them any benefit of doubt and will nitpick everything lol. At least they secured the bag before all this.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did you have to research online this stuff about Valyria? I only watched the show and going off of what they mentioned presented on there. I don't know much about what you're claiming outside of you saying it.

Basically where/when was this broken down so I can read it
Yeah i read all this shyt years ago when i was googling about Valyria

There some youtube videos too

Just google it

Its alot of interesting shyt

I’ll try to find some of the YouTube vids for you

Daps
Bran the Broken :dead:

This shyt is pure garbage :mjlol:

Bran's spent the last couple seasons telling anyone who'd listen that he's no longer Brandon Stark, but then he just accepts the crown as "Bran the Broken" :trash:

Bronn on the council. Imma need someone to juelz and justify this :laff::laff::laff:

Not only that, wtf was Bronn's plan to ensure his debt was paid? Sit in the cut and hope Tyrion got freed, named hand of the king and convince everyone else to just allow him to sit on the small council?:dead:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
YEARS of a #Starkset dominated power rankings and I was called a troll.

I told yall, those weren't my rankings. They were reality

:mjgrin:

I personally won the game of thrones:wow: Feels good man
The Honorable Jon snow back stabbing bytches in the end.